Flats birthday present

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

pierrejean90

Flats birthday present

Post by pierrejean90 »

Hello fellow flats lover

Its been a while since Ive registered to this amazing forum, but never posted.

So it's now my turn.I have this really good friend of mine which is in the mid 30, blond and with a cute face. She likes wearing high heels, flats and sneakers. She has some cute soft feets which I had the chance to massage once after a party. After -too- many drinks, alcool made me find the courage to grab her nylonned feet and started giving her a massage. She (and I) were acting normal just  like if nothing was happening even though, it was easy to say that I was in heaven. Many weeks later, while we were remembering that night, she said "... Oh and you gave me a great foot massage, I told all my girl friends about it, and how amazing and relaxing it felt". To be honest, I got scared that my fetish would get revealed but from another hand, a bit thrilled to have this discussion with her. During another party, as we were playing truth or dare with a mobile app, I got dared to lick her feet. Sadly for me, she was disgusted by the idea, so I prefered to let go. It seemed as she wasn't really opened to feet things

Since then, I prefer to keep my love for feet and flats low with her. So for her birthday, I bought her online a nice pair of flats. Hopefully, she will get to enjoy them as much as I did.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AunP1i5Wp_j9e38fb9LOLqX4X4I

I hope you'll enjoy!
mflorest3

Re: Flats birthday present

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmm thats good you dropped a load in them first!! Hot flats!!
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

very hot flats!
SOLESADDICT

Post by SOLESADDICT »

Mmmm, loving the color and style of these flats. Bet you’ll love seeing her wear those out!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome, good for you!