Ex gf old flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

MrChucksandFlats

Ex gf old flats

Post by MrChucksandFlats »

This is a pair of wellworn flats that My ex gf sent to me and My gf :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Love well worn Chucks and flats 8)
Newfootlover

Re: Ex gf old flats

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn...you're one lucky guy!
love_me

Post by love_me »

Let me get this straight - your ex GF sends you her old shoes. Are you on good terms and she does you a favor or does she think this is a kind of revenge? And whos the person you are fucking there, is that your ex, or did you put the shoes on your new GF? :-) Anyways, two girls to turn you on and get you off is better than one. Have fun!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Ok so if that girl your fucking is your new GF wearing your ex gf shoes full of cum that means your one very lucky bastard congrats man!!
Let me know getting a semi just thinking..
MrChucksandFlats

My ex knew what we were going to use her shoes for. We even got to choose which pair, as long as we took good care of them. We sent her the same photos I posted. Yes, it's my gf that I fuck in the picture and the woman with the stars on her feet is my ex
love_me

Post by love_me »

Thank you so much for sharing this lucky experience with us! And your new GF is OK with you sharing such pics with your ex? How perfect is this! I thought I can be open with my wife just about anything, but this is even better!
MrChucksandFlats

love_me wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:42 am Thank you so much for sharing this lucky experience with us! And your new GF is OK with you sharing such pics with your ex? How perfect is this! I thought I can be open with my wife just about anything, but this is even better!
Yes, she gets horny when we share with my ex. We share everything, fantasies, past experiences. And her ex-husband has even sent lots of pictures and videos from their sex life. She encourages all my shoe fetishes. https://xhamster.com/videos/bbw-using-b ... e-12413040