Anyone Addicted to One Pair?

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

zenhen

Anyone Addicted to One Pair?

Post by zenhen »

Hey guys,

Just wondering how many of you guys have that one pair of flats that is just a pure addition? The pair you always fuck or cum? The one you can’t stop thinking about?

I have a pair of my partners flats that I just cannot stop thinking about and fucking whenever I can. A little black pair with a nice big bow on each toe, just so cute they are irresistible! Does anyone else have this problem? I’m looking at getting rid of them as it’s become a bad habit but wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem and if they’ve overcome it? I can’t bring myself to get rid of them but I have a feeling it’s time to go.

Anyways, just seeing who else has a particular addition and any advice?

Cheers,
Zen
villageidiot33

Re: Anyone Addicted to One Pair?

Post by villageidiot33 »

I have a pair of my friends flats I have never gotten rid of cause they still smell and filled with footjam/crud. I jerk off sniffing them every chance i get. I've had them 2 years now. She gives me others every few months but these for some reason her smell has stuck to them.

I have a pair of an ex-gf too she gave me. They don't smell but they're super worn out wedges. She said she had them re-heeled at the wedge tip 3 times. She used them almost every day in college she said. I was just getting her to trample my dick when we split up. So I kept the wedges that I occasionally take out to sniff and admire how much she wore them.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

zenhen wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:46 am Hey guys,

Just wondering how many of you guys have that one pair of flats that is just a pure addition? The pair you always fuck or cum? The one you can’t stop thinking about?

I have a pair of my partners flats that I just cannot stop thinking about and fucking whenever I can. A little black pair with a nice big bow on each toe, just so cute they are irresistible! Does anyone else have this problem? I’m looking at getting rid of them as it’s become a bad habit but wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem and if they’ve overcome it? I can’t bring myself to get rid of them but I have a feeling it’s time to go.

Anyways, just seeing who else has a particular addition and any advice?

Cheers,
Zen
I don't have this particular problem with flats, but I do have a pair of sneakers I feel the same sentiment towards. I really can't get enough of them and I feel like I don't get satisfaction cumming unless I fuck them.

Honestly it's been tough to try to get rid of them. I really love the way they feel and smell!

I've had a few pairs of flats that gave me the same rush but in the end I always came back to the sneakers.

Just curious though, why do you want to get rid of them?
sexyheelsxx

Post by sexyheelsxx »

I'm addicted to playing with a shoe every morning I wake up I got to play with my black shiny high heeled shoe
Halfpac5

Post by Halfpac5 »

Flats n boots still are my go to everyday. Either the leather of the boots or inserting inside the flat....both get me off and setup for a good day! Lol