IG Flats with Buckle Compartment

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

reamow

IG Flats with Buckle Compartment

Post by reamow »

Been loading these up ever since they arrived last week. Bought them off an Instagrammer that I have been following for years. Previously I purchased a pair of socks from her. She isn't a foot model but was open to the idea of selling me her stinky socks anyway. Her socks smelled amazingly stinky when I received them. Unfortunately the flats don't really stink much.

Fucking her flats feels so good and I really get put over the edge when I inhale her socks at the same time. And that buckle compartment in the front is pretty fun to penetrate too 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlatsFetish

Re: IG Flats with Buckle Compartment

Post by FlatsFetish »

Those are some sexy flats! Good job!
RandomFurPerson

Post by RandomFurPerson »

Ooh the flats still look quite new, is that you wearing them on the first pic or is it her?
reamow

Post by reamow »

That’s definitely her in the first pic. I asked her to send the pic before shipping them. And yes they aren’t as well worn as I hoped. I suspect she hasn’t been wearing flats much since Covid. I believe she works in sneakers. I could have asked for sneakers but I just don’t find those as sexy. Hence I rolled the dice with the flats.
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Damn, these are hot! they are soft looking! keep loading them. Any more pics of her in the from IG?
reamow

Post by reamow »

Sorry, I can't reveal who she is, out of respect.