Mature woman in black opaques & patent ballet pumps

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Slinkyheels

Mature woman in black opaques & patent ballet pumps

Post by Slinkyheels »

I was transfixed in the Post Office queues this afternoon when I spotted this delightful and intoxicating mix of black opaque tights with patent ballerina pumps. I’d love to have f***ed her shoes after she’d returned home to rest her weary feet. It’d be lovely to inhale one shoe whilst thrusting into the toe box of the other. Those cute shiny round toes would feel amazing as I’d push deep inside. Whist wanking with her shoe the gold tassel dongles would make a lovely sound as they drummed against the shiny soft vamp that encased my excited cock! She wasn’t particularly attractive but I still got an awkward erection whilst in the queue!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paz

Re: Mature woman in black opaques & patent ballet pumps

Post by Paz »

Love pics like this 😍😍 have a look at some of my threads I think you will enjoy haha
billie900

Re: Mature woman in black opaques & patent ballet pumps

Post by billie900 »

wow they are sexy flats , shiny patent and the tassels too

i luv your description of what u want to do to them , that's what i wud love to do

the sound of the tassels is such an amazing sound whilst fuking them , wow