Pink slider mules/Chinese slippers

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Flatscrush

Pink slider mules/Chinese slippers

Post by Flatscrush »

Just ordered these, can't wait for them to arrive xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
cdnslippers

Re: Pink slider mules/Chinese slippers

Post by cdnslippers »

Whats the first thing thats going to happen to them ? A good crush of something I imagine πŸ˜€
lijones

Post by lijones »

Oooo where did you find them I’d love to order some
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Ebay
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

cdnslippers wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:04 am Whats the first thing thats going to happen to them ? A good crush of something I imagine πŸ˜€
Yes messy crush maybe inshoe too xx
cdnslippers

Post by cdnslippers »

Flatscrush wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:29 pm
cdnslippers wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:04 am Whats the first thing thats going to happen to them ? A good crush of something I imagine πŸ˜€
Oh. Inshoe crush always a nice change of pace πŸ˜€
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

cdnslippers wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:00 pm
Flatscrush wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:29 pm
Oh. Inshoe crush always a nice change of pace πŸ˜€

I already got a request for inshoe crush with nylons. Looking forward to getting them now xx
Smellyslippers

Post by Smellyslippers »

What do you enter in your Ebay search bar to search for them? I want to order some from my wife so that it cum dumpsters
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Smellyslippers wrote: ↑Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:57 am What do you enter in your Ebay search bar to search for them? I want to order some from my wife so that it cum dumpsters
Put into Google slider mule and go down and you will find the link for eBay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeluvJHB

Post by ShoeluvJHB »

Hi guys. Here in South Africa there's lots of places that sell these shoes. My wife had a pair and I fucked the shit out of them.
I have stolen a pair from my wifes aunt which I fuck all the time but only stole one leg. Love these shoes.