Wife’s work flats free to good home in US

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

adidasflipflops

Re: Wife’s work flats free to good home in US

Post by adidasflipflops »

mflorest3 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:55 am
adidasflipflops wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:47 pm Who ended up getting them? Would love to see what they look like now. Maybe I could cum them up after the current guy is done?
I agree I would like to do them after you..
Me and this one guy I meet on xhamster been swapping flats back and forth using them..
Can I get in on that? I would love to swap some pairs with both of you and get all 3 of our cum in them.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

adidasflipflops wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:34 pm
adidasflipflops wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:47 pm Who ended up getting them? Would love to see what they look like now. Maybe I could cum them up after the current guy is done?
Me and this one guy I meet on xhamster been swapping flats back and forth using them..
Can I get in on that? I would love to swap some pairs with both of you and get all 3 of our cum in them.
Mmmmm fuck yeah sounds good to me!!!..he suppose to blow a few more loads in them then Send them back to me..
After that then I'll send them to you to blast..
Sozzer

Post by Sozzer »

Currently I don’t have anymore but I the next two weeks or so there is a chance I do. The ones I sent the guy is gonna keep and I don’t know if he wants me posting anything here. But I’ll let you know when I have more
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Ok thanks!!