Sharing My Flats Photo Collection

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Clandestine

Sharing My Flats Photo Collection

Post by Clandestine »

Hello Everyone,

While this is a new account, I've been a part of this community for quite some time, and I continue to enjoy the plethora of content and stories on such a niche interest. Having said that, I have what I've come to realize is a rather large collection of photos. In the past, as well as currently, friends and partners have taken frequent photos of their legs in flats that I've provided them with, all in high quality. I wanted to see if people here would be interested in some of them. I'll certainly post some here, but the bulk I am thinking of sharing externally. I would charge a fee for those, something small of course, just to cover some of my own expenses, but it always seemed to me that some people charge quite a bit for photos that take really no time or energy and I would like to share my collection. Thoughts? Let me know! :)

Thanks, guys!
Biggerboy302

Re: Sharing My Flats Photo Collection

Post by Biggerboy302 »

Would be happy to see some previews of what you might have, also where would you share them and how big is your collection?
Clandestine

Re: Sharing My Flats Photo Collection

Post by Clandestine »

Biggerboy302 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:26 pm Would be happy to see some previews of what you might have, also where would you share them and how big is your collection?
Conservatively, my collection of photos is over 7,000. I would likely share them from an accessible hosting account.