Him & Her in flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bigcockflats

Him & Her in flats

Post by bigcockflats »

Rare example of him and her in flats...
https://www.xnxx.com/video-w1t6xf5/anal_sex
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lijones

Re: Him & Her in flats

Post by lijones »

Kinda like my wife or mother in law when we play we usually wear matching flats or heels
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

I wish it was actual ballet flats instead of ballet slippers dancers wear. Still cool though.
balletkeds92

Post by balletkeds92 »

Damn thats like a bucket list fantasy for me. My GF wears slippers for me but I'm still to self conscious to wear mine around her. Someday...
GazzyGarcia

Post by GazzyGarcia »

FlatsFetish wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:32 am I wish it was actual ballet flats instead of ballet slippers dancers wear. Still cool though.
Same. Would’ve been way hotter.
Smellyslippers

Post by Smellyslippers »

balletkeds92 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:59 am Damn thats like a bucket list fantasy for me. My GF wears slippers for me but I'm still to self conscious to wear mine around her. Someday...
I'm not the only man who adores wearing soft leather ballet shoes then!?
balletkeds92

Post by balletkeds92 »

Nope, you are not alone. We are a rare breed but there are a few of us out there.
Smellyslippers

Post by Smellyslippers »

balletkeds92 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:55 pm Nope, you are not alone. We are a rare breed but there are a few of us out there.
I love to poetry my soft leather ballet slippers, it would be crazy to be able to fuck with a girl in this outfit, and gently insert the leather in her pussy
Do you have more pairs?
balletkeds92

Post by balletkeds92 »

Smellyslippers wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:28 am
balletkeds92 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:55 pm Nope, you are not alone. We are a rare breed but there are a few of us out there.
I love to poetry my soft leather ballet slippers, it would be crazy to be able to fuck with a girl in this outfit, and gently insert the leather in her pussy
Do you have more pairs?
that sounds like a great time, yes i have a few pairs
bdoleon1234

Post by bdoleon1234 »

Count me in. I bought a pair just to settle the curiosity on how they feel and wow they are comfortable. At least the pair I got, which are Amazon Basics surprisingly. Wish I could wear them out and around, so so comfortable. Sometimes I'll sneak them into my bag and slip them on while driving, but that's probably about as bold as I will get.

We must have similar tastes because Keds are still probably my favorite. Those were what started everything for me.

Cheers!