GFs flats and feet (Update: Lace Flats)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Peasant88

GFs flats and feet (Update: Lace Flats)

Post by Peasant88 »

My girlfriend has a few pairs of flats that she likes to wear, and I have a backlog of pictures and stories.

To start, there was a particularly hot night over the summer (over 95° F), and I wanted to have a little fun at her poor feet's expense. So I made her wear her unbreathable pleather flats all night, with the stipulation that if they came off of her feet before I took them off of her, I'd cum in them and make her squish around in it the rest of the night! It was a win-win for me.

At one point I even wrapped her feet and shoes in a blanket to create a sort of oven effect. She keeps her feet very soft and clean, so when they sweat, it doesn't mix with any dirt or anything to produce a foul smell, just the pure smell of her feet.

Late into the night she got really sleepy on the floor in front of the couch. She had made it through and I was going to keep my end of the deal, but now her overly warm feet were mine to do with what I wanted.

I gave her soles the first breath of fresh air they'd had in hours to snap some pictures, because I love the look of dangling flats, and wanted to see how awake she was. The shoes were so warm, and I could already feel how damp they were.

She was only barely awake, so I still couldn't go back on the deal and use her shoes unless I waited a bit longer for her to fall asleep, but I was too enamored by the prospect of getting at her feet at that point to care.

I slipped the shoes all of the way off of her feet and put them to my face. They smelled just as good as I hoped they would. The toe area was soaked. I would have lingered for longer but her feet were now airing out and I had to get to them. I laid down with her feet next to my face and switched between burying my nose in the ball of one of them and sucking/licking the other while I jerked myself off. They were just as moist as the shoes and equally delicious. I did end up cumming in one of the shoes while I tasted her feet, but had to clean it up right away so she wouldn't know.

In the last pics of her bare feet you can see how pink they are around the toes/ball from how warm they got from sweating into those shoes.

More shoes, stories, and pictures to come.

What would you guys do with her in this situation?

image53.jpg
image56.jpg
image55.jpg
image52.jpg
image54.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Peasant88 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richie

Re: GFs flats and feet

Post by Richie »

How I love these Sam&Libby Dolly flats, one of my favourites. Love the look, the big bow and the insoles which can soak up so much foot sweat. I can only imagine how moist and smelly they were on that night. I would have sniffed one while fucking the other shoe until I unload deep into the toe area.
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

Richie wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:14 pm How I love these Sam&Libby Dolly flats, one of my favourites. Love the look, the big bow and the insoles which can soak up so much foot sweat. I can only imagine how moist and smelly they were on that night. I would have sniffed one while fucking the other shoe until I unload deep into the toe area.
I also love how absorbent the insole is, and how soft it feels to rub against. Makes even a casual outing lead to nice smelling shoes after, and makes it almost impossible to fully clean them out after a session, some of it always soaks in. With how damp they got this time, she might not even had noticed slipping them on with some extra cum around her toes!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Peasant88 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:31 pm
Richie wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:14 pm How I love these Sam&Libby Dolly flats, one of my favourites. Love the look, the big bow and the insoles which can soak up so much foot sweat. I can only imagine how moist and smelly they were on that night. I would have sniffed one while fucking the other shoe until I unload deep into the toe area.
I also love how absorbent the insole is, and how soft it feels to rub against. Makes even a casual outing lead to nice smelling shoes after, and makes it almost impossible to fully clean them out after a session, some of it always soaks in. With how damp they got this time, she might not even had noticed slipping them on with some extra cum around her toes!
Exactly, the insoles absorbs so much, sometimes you only see a very slight stain after leaving the whole load in the shoe. And yes, I love how easy the can get smelly when you wear them with bare feet. You couldn’t get them in Germany so I had to get them over eBay. Lucky my former girlfriend really liked them and enjoyed wearing them regularly
Sexymalezzxcdx

Post by Sexymalezzxcdx »

Have any more photos you can share with me.... Im so horny seeing her flats
Biggerboy302

Post by Biggerboy302 »

Please can we see more of those pictures, would love to sniff her feet. Would lick her toes while using her flats to cum in!
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

Biggerboy302 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:59 pm Please can we see more of those pictures, would love to sniff her feet. Would lick her toes while using her flats to cum in!
Would you have been able to resist putting those cum-filled flats back on her feet afterwards? Would she even be able to notice between the sweat and the licking already soaking her feet?
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

Richie wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:00 am
Exactly, the insoles absorbs so much, sometimes you only see a very slight stain after leaving the whole load in the shoe. And yes, I love how easy the can get smelly when you wear them with bare feet. You couldn’t get them in Germany so I had to get them over eBay. Lucky my former girlfriend really liked them and enjoyed wearing them regularly
She loves them too, this is actually the second pair she owns after the first got too worn down
Richie

Post by Richie »

Peasant88 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:44 pm
Richie wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:00 am
She loves them too, this is actually the second pair she owns after the first got too worn down
Nice, do you have more pictures of her Sam & Libby flats? Maybe some with cum inside them as well?
Rickleg

Post by Rickleg »

I had the chance to have my way with the same Sam and libby flats as a friends very attractive mom had the same pair. She worked long hours a nurse supervisor and wore them every day. I went to their house one evening and she had passed out on the couch with them on. I checked to see how our she was, and at the time she seemed pretty out. I slipped them off and ran to the bathroom to sniff and fuck them. IT FELT AMAZING! I came in them, spread it around, and slipped them back on her feet. What a rush!