Gym Flats!

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Craigovi229

Gym Flats!

Post by Craigovi229 »

Holy shit.

Went visiting my friend the other day and as I approached his door, I noticed a pair of flats on a chair outside his neighbours window. Pretty close to his door. She's a 22 year old student, fit.

They looked good but I couldn't do anything. We jog 3-4 times a week so I'm over there quite often. We jog in the evening or early morning so when I saw them every time I went over, I assumed she didn't wear them anymore and just about to throw them in the trash. Then I started noticing they change position sometimes, I found them on the floor one day .. I 'dropped' my keys, bent down and got these pics.

I asked my friend one day, "Do shoes just lay around here or what?". He just laughed and told me the story. "Yeah, this chick is weird. She prefers to do yoga and treadmill in flats! I drove her to the gym a few times, she's crazy. She still uses them but leaves them outside when she's done, maybe they stink bad!".

The story alone made hard.

I'm going there later, wish me luck!

Just look at sweaty food crud!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adidasflipflops

Re: Gym Flats!

Post by adidasflipflops »

So hot!!! Cream them!
Shoechef914

Post by Shoechef914 »

A pic of her and her feet would be epic!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Smell?
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Holy shit they look amazing.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those definitely deserve a good treatment. Let us know if they stink when you do finally get a hold of them.
Lucas

Post by Lucas »

How she can do that!
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

I managed to swipe them, put them in my tog bag and had some alone time with them in my mates home office. He was in the shower.

Soo.

We start the with the scent. AMAZING. Sweaty, musty with some popcorn. She definitely throws baby powder in them, that explains the level of crud on the insoles. It's sweat and powder mix. Lovely. The soles are clean but worn, the gym floor is obviously carpeted where she uses them. I buried my face in them jacking off - lovely stuff.

I had my way with them, and left them outside her window again. Didn't bother cleaning up after myself! Can't wait to get another chance with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

That's amazing!! Its almost like she wants him ( or you) to experience her smelly flats and enjoy them .
I'd definitely try to connect in some way with her.
"Weird" could equal perverted and kinky!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Nice, any pics with your load inside them?