Gym Flats!

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shoechef914

Re: Gym Flats!

Post by Shoechef914 »

Hopefully you will be able to get some pics to share
Shoechef914

Post by Shoechef914 »

Hopefully you will be able to get some pics to share
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

So we started the evening off as usual. Introductions and what what. She was really nice, friendly. I actually know her boyfriend from school. Was hoping to get a pic of her feet but she was wearing those house slipper socks. Thick ones probably sweated the hell out on her feet.

After about an hour, I noticed the bathroom door closed. I got up and pretended to need the bathroom. I was standing in the hallway when her bf said I could use the bathroom in their bedroom. My eyes lit up.

He directed me to their room. She had this shoe rack with amazing heels and wedges with fantastic toe prints. I couldn't do anything though as there were people chilling on the bed. I greeted them and went to the bathroom.

In the hamper, I found a bra. Decent. 34C, good smell. No shoes, though.

Left the bathroom, quite disappointed. But as I was walking down the hallway, the laundry room door was cracked open. I noticed her yoga mat in the corner. I went in quickly. Using my phone's torch, I started searching around. I lifted up her gym bag and I could hear angels singing :lol: :D

Rest to follow.

#PS, notice the cum stains from the previous encounter :oops: .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

Definitely into this thread!
ash17

Post by ash17 »

Loving this!!
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

So sexy! Great thread that I always come back to
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Will we find out why she wears these shoes for the gym? An unlikely choice but she's our kind of girl.
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

The end result. Story to follow :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Hell yeah!!
GazzyGarcia

Post by GazzyGarcia »

Never heard of a girl wearing flats to workout at the gym but I hope she’s not the only one!