Co-Workers’ Sexy Black Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

zezeth

Re: Co-Workers’ Sexy Black Flats

Post by zezeth »

Excellent work ^^ sexy feet and hot shoes
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Hey everyone! It's been a crazy couple of months I'll give ya that and hope everyone is staying safe.

My work schedule has been really crazy but I'll be honest, I've had quite a few good opportunities with my co-workers sexy black flats. I keep re-stocking her right shoe with fresh cum and she keeps on wearing them. I've only seen her wear them one afternoon with thin black socks on, otherwise it's always in her bare feet and she sweats in them pretty damn good. I usually sniff the hell out of her left flat and it smells incredibly sexy. Strong smell of of her sweaty bare feet, bit of perfume/lotion, and even a hint of polish if she wears them after having had her toes painted. Her shoeplay is always sexy as fuck and I love when she dips her sexy painted toes. Instant hard-on.

This past week she wasn't scheduled to come in and I "borrowed" her shoes last weekend and lone and behold, she's in Monday morning. I arrived literally a minute behind her and she was looking for her shoes. She then went and checked the coat rack area and I managed to slip them back under her cabinet. She found them and chocked it up to not having her coffee yet lol Best part was I had just cummed in her shoe like not even 2 hours before! I did clean them to an extent but guaranteed her feet would still be walking around in fresh cum. So when she slipped those sexy bare feet into her black flats my dick just about exploded again. A bit later she was getting something that fell under her desk and unfortunately I didn't have my phone but her heels slipped out of her shoes and bare soles were exposed. A terrible missed opportunity. Then she lets out this laugh and giggle. I guess a fly had landed on her left sole and crawled up near her toes and she burst out laughing. I chuckled and asked if she was alright and she said a fly landed on the bottom of her foot and that her feet are off the chart ticklish. So maybe someday I can get her sexy feet and smelly flats into the stocks for some sexy fun! Anyways, I snapped a few shots of that morning's cum run, and her wearing her flats not long afterwards. Sorry about the quality of some of them as they are burst photos. Enjoy and stay safe guys!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShawnAnders71

Post by ShawnAnders71 »

What does she wear into the office in the morning...that she changes out of, to put her flats on?
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

So hot! Coat them and leave full loads, her toes need your cum
ash17

Post by ash17 »

Great stuff! So hot that she ended up wearing them so soon after you came in them!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice update! She sounds like the kind of girl that wouldn't mind talking about her shoes and feet. There may be an opportunity for you to get her in the stocks indeed.
t66 turbo

Post by t66 turbo »

Wonder if she squished the fly in her shoe and kept wearing them! Lucky fly
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

Very nice posting of an incredibly sexy situation. Cumming in flats is still the most exciting experience. Flats are more often worn on bare feet and for long periods of time giving them the purest essence of a woman’s foot. The frequent shoeplay only adds to the allure. The most intense orgasms I have had were into a worn flat. Keep up the good work and show us your enjoyment.
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

very hot
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Very hot story