Wife made me blow a massive load into her well worn stinky flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Re: Wife made me blow a massive load into her well worn stinky flats

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

My wife has 5 pairs of those flats in size 7.5-8. They are the best flats she owns. She has them in black, brown, and dark red. What size does your wife wear? My wife let’s me sniff her shoes every time we have play time. Here are pics of a couple of her pairs that she’s worn the last few days none of these have been cummed in. It would be awesome to give you a pair of my wife’s if your wife would wear them..,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Sexy!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:57 am My wife has 5 pairs of those flats in size 7.5-8. They are the best flats she owns. She has them in black, brown, and dark red. What size does your wife wear? My wife let’s me sniff her shoes every time we have play time. Here are pics of a couple of her pairs that she’s worn the last few days none of these have been cummed in. It would be awesome to give you a pair of my wife’s if your wife would wear them..,
My wife wears a 9 to 9.5 depending on the shoes. Your wife did a nice job on those.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

So my wife and I were able to have a little more fun the other day. She was teasing me all day saying she was going to squeeze every drop of cum out of me and pump her gas pedal with it. I was so excited and couldn't wait. When she got home she pulled her car into the garage. She told me to go and grab her vibrator again because she had an idea. I put a blanket down on the ground to save my knees on the concrete and she put her right flat on the door step of the car. Then she put her foot over the top of her flat and she told me to put my dick on her foot. After I did that she grabbed her vibrator and teased me with it for a bit before she laid into my dick and left it there until I blew a huge load into her flat. She kept it on me after I finished for about thirty seconds to make sure she got everything out. After that she put her flat in front of the gas pedal and put her foot inside to catch the cum with her nylon. Then she pulled her foot out, started the car, and rubbed her cum covered foot on the gas pedal. When the pedal was good and covered she started to do some revving for me. I was in heaven! She said it was fun and that we would have to do it again sometime. Later that night she said she wanted to make me blow a second time so she grabbed her vibrator again and held it against me until I blew on the top of her flat. I was completely spent but had a great time. I love my wife!
Blow 1.jpg
Cum in flat 1.jpg
Cum rub flat 1.jpg
Cum rub flat 2.jpg
Cum pedal 1.jpg
Cum pedal 2.jpg
Cum pedal 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
reebokslave1

Post by reebokslave1 »

those flats look really soft too !!!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

My God what an incredible woman, a dream cum true!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Omg I would love it if our wives swapped flats!!!! I know my wife is in. She’s 38 by the way
nr1hoselover

Post by nr1hoselover »

wow , so hot
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:26 pm Omg I would love it if our wives swapped flats!!!! I know my wife is in. She’s 38 by the way
Unfortunately your wife's flats wouldn't fit my wife. The size 9's that she wears barely fit her. We bought her 8.5's originally but then had to return them for a larger size because they were too tight. Otherwise that sounds like it would be fun.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:45 am
BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:26 pm Omg I would love it if our wives swapped flats!!!! I know my wife is in. She’s 38 by the way
Maybe would could trade tights or hose? Pm me

Unfortunately your wife's flats wouldn't fit my wife. The size 9's that she wears barely fit her. We bought her 8.5's originally but then had to return them for a larger size because they were too tight. Otherwise that sounds like it would be fun.