Wife made me blow a massive load into her well worn stinky flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Wife made me blow a massive load into her well worn stinky flats

Post by sandalfan1 »

My wife has been tantalizing me lately. She has been wearing the payless flats I got her a few years ago nonstop getting them super well worn and smelly. Through the day she has been texting me suggestive things describing what she wants me to do with her flats. Last week I couldn't take it anymore and told her I wanted to blow a massive load in them. She said "What took you so long? Get to it!." For two weeks she has worn the same pair of nylons with her flats to get them extra smelly and has even gone to extra lengths to make the nylons dirty as well. It has been driving me nuts! She succeeded in getting her nylons dirty and smelly. As for the flats? You can see the results below. She jerked me off with her feet and decided that it was taking too long so she grabbed her most powerful vibrator and turned it on. She put it on the highest setting and touched it to my dick. I exploded in less than a minute. Just before I was about to blow she grabbed her flat and put it right in front of me to catch everything that came out. Then she wiped me with the side of her flat to make sure she got all of it. The last thing she did was shake the flat around a lot so the cum would spread over a larger area. That was hot! The next day she took a couple of pics from work and texted them to me saying "Look what you did to my flat. Nice job! Can't wait for you to do the same to the other one so they are even. " That was a hot session and I look forward to the next one.
Dirty nylon 1.jpg
Jerk 1.jpg
Vibe 1.jpg
Blow 1.jpg
Blow 2.jpg
After 1.jpg
After 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jasmalenko

Re: Wife made me blow a massive load into her well worn stinky flats

Post by Jasmalenko »

super hot. :D
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

Her shoes for sale
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Fuck, they're awesome pictures. Love to see your wife's other shoe full of hot wet sticky cum, then see her slide her stocking'd foot into the mess and walk around.
Sandal.Love

Post by Sandal.Love »

Nice! How about make her wear them with her nylons right after you cummed in the flats? Would love to see pics of that.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

My God she's absolutely a dream cum true!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Holy shit man that’s friggin hot! Good show!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

We have plans to even out the other shoe in the next day or two. She is going to make me blow a huge load into the right one and then put it on and do some pedal pumping for me. That's my thing. Stay tuned. Her shoes are not for sale at this time.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, what a great thread! You have a great wife, can't wait to see her other shoe filled up with your hot cum
nr1hoselover

Post by nr1hoselover »

Wow, hot pictures, great wife you have