American Eagle Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

GazzyGarcia

Re: American Eagle Flats

Post by GazzyGarcia »

FlatsFetish wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:49 am I have several pair I just bought online. I can't wait to get them.
What do they look like?
Last edited by GazzyGarcia on Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

There are 5 pairs of American Eagle flats. Three are the Millie style in brown, silver and light pink. I will post pictures once I receive them.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

FlatsFetish wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:55 am There are 5 pairs of American Eagle flats. Three are the Millie style in brown, silver and light pink. I will post pictures once I receive them.
That's one of my favorite styles
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

I was wondering, with the demise of Payless Shoes does anyone still sell the American Eagle shoes anywhere? They are always great for gathering foot scent and so I always have loved them.
GazzyGarcia

Post by GazzyGarcia »

stayonurtoes wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:36 am I was wondering, with the demise of Payless Shoes does anyone still sell the American Eagle shoes anywhere? They are always great for gathering foot scent and so I always have loved them.
Not that I know of. Your best bet would be to look online on sites like eBay, Poshmark, Mercari. Some styles will be a lot harder to find than others though.
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

GazzyGarcia wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:35 pm
stayonurtoes wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:36 am I was wondering, with the demise of Payless Shoes does anyone still sell the American Eagle shoes anywhere? They are always great for gathering foot scent and so I always have loved them.
Not that I know of. Your best bet would be to look online on sites like eBay, Poshmark, Mercari. Some styles will be a lot harder to find than others though.
That is what I'm worried about, that over time these shoes will disappear. You do still see worn ones being sold from time to time but less than in the past. It's too bad, these cheap shoes tended to gain a lot of wear and scent, not to mention they looked really good on a woman's feet.
GazzyGarcia

Post by GazzyGarcia »

stayonurtoes wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:02 am
That is what I'm worried about, that over time these shoes will disappear. You do still see worn ones being sold from time to time but less than in the past. It's too bad, these cheap shoes tended to gain a lot of wear and scent, not to mention they looked really good on a woman's feet.
Yes, it is quite worrying. I sometimes check everywhere to see if more flats got listed but I’ve seen a large decline over the past several months. My favorite flats to wear are the lower east side ones and I’m having trouble trying to find them in all colors. I had a friend years ago who wore over 10 pairs of AE flats and my god! The stink got me addicted to sniffing her flats.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

I agree with everyone payless flats were the best. My wife wears hers all the time. The smell is amazing !!
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

The retailer Shoe Dept./Shoe Show sometimes carries Lower East Side or No Call brands. These are very similar to American Eagle. It is just difficult to find larger sizes.

I've been have great luck lately on Poshmark. It just depends how used you want them. Sometimes they can be pretty beat up. I also look on Ebay and Mercari. You just have to be patient and some always turn up.
GazzyGarcia

Post by GazzyGarcia »

These are lower east side flats which look almost exactly the same as the Millies except these also come in red unlike the AE ones (as far as I know of).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.