Cumming new flats for coworker to wear

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Re: Cumming new flats for coworker to wear

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yesterday I took the flats to work and looked for the right opportunity to take them over to my coworker. She was excited to try them on and so was I. She tried one on and said they were too small. I was shocked because she told me that a size 6 would be too big. That's why I ordered a size 5. I told her my wife would want to see how they fit and asked if I could take a pic. She said sure. At least I got that much. I like the way her feet look with those little flats on and it turned me on seeing her wearing heavily cummed flats having no idea what was inside.

So back to the project. I told her I had the other pair of flats that were a little larger and were the original ones I bought for her. They already have several loads in each and I just added another yesterday. I will keep filling these ones up and then bring them to her in a couple weeks time. The new ones should fit just right and look really sexy in my opinion.

Her foot in a well-cummed flat:
cum foot 1.jpg
cum foot 2.jpg
The new flats for the project:
new flats 1.jpg
new flats 2.jpg
new flats 3.jpg
new flats 4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
citysneak101

Post by citysneak101 »

I.
Last edited by citysneak101 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I am fairly sure she doesn't have a clue. Like I said she is from out of this country and rather innocent. Perhaps she may be curious and is seeing where it goes. Time will tell.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Dropped another load in the left one. I will probably wait until each one has about ten loads before I give them to her.
cum 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

crazy thing is that ur cum loads are not visible yet. I really love this style of insoles.
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Is the lady you are donating these flats to a usual flats wearer? I noticed in the pictures she had trainers style shoes on and what looked like sock lines around her ankles so presumably removed them prior.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Jasmalenko wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:48 pm crazy thing is that ur cum loads are not visible yet. I really love this style of insoles.
No they are mot visible so far. It seems that the insole just keeps soaking up as much cum as I can put in there. I also really like this style of insoles.
a_bx wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:36 am Is the lady you are donating these flats to a usual flats wearer? I noticed in the pictures she had trainers style shoes on and what looked like sock lines around her ankles so presumably removed them prior.
She does wear fats but doesn't have very many pairs because she has a U.S. size 5 foot. She said its hard to find flats that fit. I believe these will fit perfect and am hoping she will use them a lot. I think they look ultra sexy and should encourage a lot of shoeplay.

Dropped another load in the right one. I am hoping to have them finished by next weekend and will be able to take them to her the week following.
flat cum 1.jpg
flat cum 2.jpg
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Here is what they look like after about six loads in each one. You can't even tel and the insoles just keep soaking the cum up. Its amazing. At first I was worried about the light color on the zebra print getting yellow but they haven't at all.
cum progress.jpg
Dropped another load in the left one and then spread it around.
cum flat 3.jpg
cum flat 4.jpg
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Dropped two more loads in these flats over the weekend. So far they aren't showing any signs of the cum not soaking up.
Flat weekend cum 1.jpg
Flat weekend cum 2.jpg
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Its a great ideal and a perfect job! Happy to read mir if that ;)