Cumming new flats for coworker to wear

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoelovenrw

Re: Cumming new flats for coworker to wear

Post by shoelovenrw »

Its a great ideal and a perfect job! Happy to read mir if that ;)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Two days ago I noticed my coworker showed up to work wearing sandals. That is a very rare thing because our place of work doesn't allow open toed shoes yet here she is wearing them. I got an instant boner when I saw that. I wanted to try and get pics but she took them off shortly after arriving. I thought somebody talked to her and told her to take them off so I went over and asked her. She said she decided to take them off because of the attention she was getting and that she would keep them at her desk upstairs in the office where she can switch back and forth into them. More on that in future posts.

I decided to up my schedule on giving her the flats as it seems she really wants to wear something more comfortable. I ran home at lunch and had the idea to cum them minutes before I would have her try them on. I busted a quick nut into them and spread the entire load between the two flats. Then I dabbed the excess so it would be mostly dry by the time I returned. When I got back from lunch I noticed she had left and wasn't back yet. I decided to wait for another opportunity. That came yesterday right at the end of the day. I brought her the flats in a bag and said these were the other ones my wife wanted to have you try and see if they fit. She said she would try them on and let me know. I will do my best to get pics. There should be some decent amount of shoeplay if she does decide to keep them.
Cum last 1.jpg
Cum last 2.jpg
Final pic.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arteta

Post by arteta »

Can’t wait to see your future posts on those sandals- I hope you give them a good blasting!😈
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I was texting my coworker last night and asked if she had a chance to try on the flats yet. She said she has been super busy so she hasn't yet but we made plans to do it on our lunch break today. I will update later, hopefully with pics.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

So things didn't go as well as planned. I was successful in getting pics of her trying them on but she said these ones were too big. Unfortunately they were the hottest looking pair and there are no sizes below a 6 in that pair. I had such a hard on watching her put her flat into my cum. I really wish they would have fit so she would keep them. Part of me wants to order a pair of the first flats in a larger size so they fit and the other part of me says give it a rest for a while. I will have to give it some thought. I am working on borrowing her other shoes again that I recently borrowed. We will see how that goes. I only got 3 pics because I wasn't on my lunch break yet and she was on her way out the door. So this is the end of the project for now. It was a fun time.
Final 1.jpg
Final 2.jpg
Final 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Perfect! Hope you get another Chance ;)
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Judging the pictures they do look a little big on her which is so frustrating - it would have been amazing if she wore the regularly. Other than suggesting some tissue paper compacted in the toe area or wear them with thick socks in winter to make the tighter, I guess its back to the drawing board. Great try all the same.
directionf

Post by directionf »

excellent work, keep us updated on what the insides look like after a few days of wear
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

You need to get hold of those cute sandals she was wearing, those look like a lot of fun.
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Awesome, hope you get more Chances ;)