Mums friends red ballet flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

louislu

Re: Mums friends red ballet flats

Post by louislu »

flightlevel wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:01 pm Been on here for quite a while now and have been waiting for something exciting to happen before positing. Albeit things have happened with shoe findings in the last year or so however I've never had the opportunity to take pictures. Finally something good happened a couple of weeks ago.

(...)

IMG_2325.JPG

Enjoy folks!

...there are obviously items of the highest interest in the Kingston vicinity :mrgreen:
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Amazing toe prints
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Those flats are crazy hot!! Any chance of getting pics of her feet? Any possibility of getting those sexy red flats and dropping a nice load into them? Great pics man!
flightlevel

Post by flightlevel »

Probably a combination of luck and persistence – met my favourite flats once again and they’re looking incredibly sensational.
So last week, I decided to give the mother a call to see how her and dad was doing as I hadn’t heard from them all week. No answer on the house phone so I called my mums mobile and she answered and was in her car (on hands free of course) As usual she was really pleased to hear from me and told me she was with her friend (with the red flats) coming back from some early xmas shopping.
Her friend greeted me with a very flirty “hii” on the hands free and we both had a laugh about something what happened last time I saw her. My mum said she was going to drop off some things at her friend’s house then they were both going back to my mums to look at some candles she has, she also asked me when I was dropping my dad’s Birthday present off.
Instantaneously I said I’ll drop it off today. After the phone call I was hoping I’d catch her friend and somehow, she was wearing those flats I love so much.
I pulled up on the drive and knocked on the door and let myself in. Bang right there in front of me as I opened the door was her beautiful flats sat neatly side by side. I genuinely could not believe it! I can’t describe the feelings I felt when I saw those beauties just sat there. The problem was, I couldn’t stare at them too much as the living room door was wide open with her friend sat only a few metres away from the shoes.
My mum and her friend were delighted to see me, her friend commenting on how she forgot how tall I Am.
My mum jokingly told me to sit down at the other end of the sofa on the corner for social distancing and she’d make me a drink. Where I was sat I was faced directly with her friends sexy feet (unfortunately was wearing pop socks) and right behind her was her flats.
I was actually trying my hardest not to look at her flats in the background when I was talking to her so I got my phone out to try and keep my vision away from her feet and shoes. I decided that it was a great opportunity to get a quick picture of her feet, quality isn’t very good as it’s zoomed in.
As my mum was in the kitchen, her friend kept arching her feet whilst she was talking to me about if I had a girlfriend and other various stuff. My mum came back in, sat at the other end of the room and gave me a coffee. I just had to have some time with those flats so I said I’m nipping out for a cigarette. I asked my mum if she had the keys for the back door (knowing full well she never uses it) and she told me just to go out the front door. I said I’d close the door not to make the house smell of smoke.
I closed the living room door and practically fell on my knees to her shoes. Like I said previously within this thread, I have never smelt a pair of women’s shoes that smell as good as what these do. A strong foot smell with a slight sweet perfume scent. I quietly picked them up and had some fun with them.
Hope you enjoy this as much as did. I switched off the light and put my flash on to try and really show how worn these things are.
As she was leaving my mum was messing around in the other room getting some candles for her, I managed to get a few snaps of her wearing them.
I offered her a ride home which she politely declined and she said that it was lovely seeing me and she hoped to see me soon with a cute smile on her face.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Absolutely epic!! Great stuff man! Hope you get to see those smelly shoes and her feet again very soon!
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

boner
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

Glad to see an update to this. Those flats are beyond sexy!
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Fuck, those are nice
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

So great to hear you got another encounter with those delicious flats. Hopefully one day you will have a chance to cum them. I love the nylon socks too!