Michael Kors Flats just sitting there

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

directionf

Michael Kors Flats just sitting there

Post by directionf »

Greetings fellow flats lovers. So i was at work the other day and noticed a nice pair of Michael Kors flats just sitting around in the employee closet and coat area. I have no idea whose they are, ill be trying to ID them and will be watching for whose is wearing these in and out of the building. People often change shoes at work if they so out etc after work.
Size 7, so soft, no scent yet, seem to be fairly new, toe prints are just barely visable. I would not mind dropping a few loads in these shoes. Kind caught me by suprise being there, ill be ready next time. Anyone have a good idea or suggestion how to take a better, inside the shoe photo? thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Retifist

Re: Michael Kors Flats just sitting there

Post by Retifist »

These are beauties; you are going to have a thrill; I have done a pair of nicely worn Michael Kors and it was sensational. Flats are the best.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Sexy!!
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Quite a find!
Will you get any time or place you can make your 'tribute' to them?

A colleague of mine left her new-ish flats at work for a short time but I never got any chance beyond getting a close up of them.
kong56

Post by kong56 »

very sexy!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Wornoutflats

Post by Wornoutflats »

Better work fast cause they can disappear quick and never see them again.. blow a load in the right shoe(aka I smell the left and only blow in the right) so you always have good smell if you get them again
kong56

Post by kong56 »

agreed
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
directionf

Post by directionf »

Great ideas, have not seen them lately, but i will keep looking, it was a weekend so thinking they wore these to work to change after work to go out, I am on the look out and will be ready
wedgebootslover

Post by wedgebootslover »

Michael Kors Fulton Moc flats. You'll find various sizes on EBay. Not as common from MK anymore. Wish they'd bring back the nude with brown accents. Very comfortable.. Especially after break in. I've owned several pairs over the years.
Just a kinky domme with a shoe, boot and heels fetish..
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow