Wife's Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mtlhh15

Re: Wife's Flats

Post by mtlhh15 »

Newfootlover wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:16 am Wow! That's so hot! She's such an amazing woman.
Thanks! And, yes she is!
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Wow...I wish I lived closer to you !
I would love to add my cum into her flats..
I love seeing all these yummy young and old, office babes walking around in their flats.... not realizing that tons of cum loads have been added to their shoes by both me and other guys in the building.
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

mrtickles wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:59 am Wow...I wish I lived closer to you !
I would love to add my cum into her flats..
I love seeing all these yummy young and old, office babes walking around in their flats.... not realizing that tons of cum loads have been added to their shoes by both me and other guys in the building.
It might just be possible... Do you like the black ones better?
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I would love to have her black, leather flats after she’s had them on for a week or two.
Would love to sniff any type of hosiery that she may be wearing while using those shoes for work.
Please let me know if this could work.
I’m located in New Jersey, US.
Thanks,
Paul
Bar

Post by Bar »

I have a pair of flats I don't want, if anyone is in the United States message me and I'll mail them to you, I can even cum in them before I send them let me know
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

mrtickles wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:41 pm I would love to have her black, leather flats after she’s had them on for a week or two.
Would love to sniff any type of hosiery that she may be wearing while using those shoes for work.
Please let me know if this could work.
I’m located in New Jersey, US.
Thanks,
Paul
pm us, maybe we could work something out ;)
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

I could be interested in trading shoes. My wife had several pairs of rancid flats
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:50 am I could be interested in trading shoes. My wife had several pairs of rancid flats
She is not a fan of trading, but maybe your wife could borrow them and model my wife's flats?
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

mtlhh15 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:26 pm
BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:50 am I could be interested in trading shoes. My wife had several pairs of rancid flats
She is not a fan of trading, but maybe your wife could borrow them and model my wife's flats?
Yes absolutely we can do that. My wife has no problem wearing other woman’s shoes. My wife wears a size 7.5-8.5. What size does your wife wear?
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmm those are hot!!! And well worn!!! If I had a chance they probably make me cum fast!!