Massage Ladys Red worn flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

directionf

Massage Ladys Red worn flats

Post by directionf »

Greetings shoe come lovers. Long time reader lurker here but first time contributor. Saw my late 40-s massage girl (Russian very nice looking and great body) today who always usually wears her worn Red Gucci Flats when she massages me and i stare at her feet as I am face down on the table, thinking about her shoes and feet. Ive never seen her feet.
Today she wore her winter short boots for some reason and saw the usual red flats in corner. When she was done massaging, she told me to "relax, take a few minutes before you leave," and she left the room. Ya sure i will with your shoes i thought.
I went over to the flats picked em up and inhaled deep but these flats had no smell. I was able to take the first 3 photos as a memory. Such well worn ball of her foot area, worn for many years.
I quickly grabbed my stiff member and was able to blow my hot load in both of the shoes, see the last 4 photos. I had to smear around my cum load in the toe basin, arch and heal in the shoe because I really didnt know if she would be putting the shoes on right away to leave. Zoom in you can clearly she my cum smeared load especially in the arch area.

Man, i felt such a rush when i talked her as i left, she was still wearing her winter boots. Just thinking about her slipping on those well worn red Gucci flats with my cum in both of them is enough to keep me entertained, i hope you all agree. DId the best i could under time constraints, be more prepared next visit i think, if the shoes are available.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
a_bx

Re: Massage Ladys Red worn flats

Post by a_bx »

Nice work. Reminds me I havent been to see my massage lady for a while, but she wears a variety of flats usually with nude hosiery which I guess is a uniform requirement.
If she does my shoulders and my face is facing downwards though the hole in the bench, I get a wonderful view but she doesnt remove them so they are safe!
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Wow great post. I wish I could get a massage from her and then go at the flats too!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow!
bamar

Post by bamar »

Well done! Do you remember the size?
directionf

Post by directionf »

I think it was a size 8, Cant wait for next massage ill be sure to book on a cold and snowy day, so maybe she again will wear her winter boots and left those Guccis behind again to play with. Ill be more prepared for encounter, of course, more photos!
bamar

Post by bamar »

Thanks, I wish you good luck: These well worn expensive flats look so inviting.
flightlevel

Post by flightlevel »

Love expensive flats as they're usually worn by business type women who look after themselves. If i was in that position i would have had to hold myself back in taking them. Hopefully with spring on its way these gorgeous little marvels will come out to play a little more with her. Keep us posted if you have any more encounters with these!
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Directionf, any idea why she wasnt wearing those flats that day to do the massage? I thought maybe the boots would be for outdoor wear and the flats for inside work? Maybe ask innocently why are there some shoes in the room next time?

Im thinking how can I sneakily bring up the subject of my massage ladys footwear with her :?
directionf

Post by directionf »

I was wondering why she was not wearing those flats as well as she had wore for several years during massages. Good point also on this thread that those are expensive flats, i looked the price up. Its good to know that i was able to shoot a tribute to these expensive flats and now when she wears them again when she massages me thats what ill be thinking about. Im thinking of going back next week since its still cold and snowy, hopefully those flats are still available, because i will be for another load.