neighbours flats blasted

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

MrBlack

neighbours flats blasted

Post by MrBlack »

could not believe my luck, finally my neighbor left out these little flats out the other day, knowing I had very little time I quickly grabbed them and retreated to safety where blasted a massive load deep inside them in less then 20seconds, I'm not sure if it was the sweet scent of them or the fact my cock was deep inside her flats?. Cant wait to see her wearing them that's going to be awesome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schoolies

Re: neighbours flats blasted

Post by schoolies »

What a great shoe, good stuff!
Flickr coming soon...
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

Awesome dude! Would have done the same. Hopefully you get to play with again and share more pics :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So tell us about the owner :) hope she’s a hottie?! Best thing about blowing ya load in her flats is when you put them back like they are in the pic it’ll all run down to her toe area :) nice work mate!
My ex use to have sexy little size 7 feet & a tattoo on the top of her foot which would get a lot of comments. At a friends party once she wore her cute little black leather flats & took them off in the kitchen, & my ex use to know I love to put stuff in her shoes at the best of times, but this time I never got the chance! About 2 hrs later I see her wearing her flats & she gives me a cheeky smile, then she gets talking to 2 guys for awhile who are talking about her tattoo on her foot & at one stage one of the guys is kneeling down pointing at it.....that went on a while :) after that she comes over to me & kisses me & saids you bugger, do you know how nervous I was talking to those guys about my tattoo when I have something squishy up in the toes of my flats!!....I’m like what’s in you shoe?? & she saids, I don’t know why don’t you tell me!....I said ummm I never put anything inside your shoes hun I swear! The look on her face was priceless, she’s like OMG those guys must have put something inside my shoe & then came over to talk to me! They were probably thinking how the hell does she not feel something inside her shoe lol.....then she just walked straight inside to the toilet to see what’s in there......she came out with one of those squishy pineapple lollies lol....I must say I loved that someone else did that with her flats :)
Richie

Post by Richie »

Lovely flats! Lucky you :-)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Gerat job! Were you able to get pics of cumming them afterward? If not can you try to get pics of they are left out again? Did they stain or leave any noticeable trace? I would have done them too!
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Very hot
flightlevel

Post by flightlevel »

Very nice indeed. Did you place them back like that or was they already in that posing position revealing their insides?
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

I managed the same in the block where we live, such a turn on to see them wearing the shoes afterwards.
MrBlack

Post by MrBlack »

well that happened today I finally saw her walk out with the flats on she was really dressed up too! cant believe she has no idea I blew huge load in those things.