Ballerinas, flatties & dolly shoes with cum

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Slinkyheels

Re: Ballerinas, flatties & dolly shoes with cum

Post by Slinkyheels »

billie900 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:15 am dam these are so hot , love how shiny they are and the cream soles
Here’s another pair of adorable shiny ballerina pumps with round toes. These had the added benefit of ‘wankle straps!’ It feels amazingly sexy as the strap tugs my balls tight whilst I thrust deep into the toe box!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arch lover

Post by Arch lover »

Man love the black see through ones. Bet they feel really good.
Arch lover

Post by Arch lover »

Love the black see through ones. Bet they feel really good.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

keztof wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:37 am They look very cute and love the pick with your cock in between them
It feels great to f**k between both shoes before finishing off into the toe box or under the toe bar. I hope you like these cute flattie sandals too?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
keztof

Post by keztof »

Wow amazing and hot would love to join you under one of those straps and shoot a hot load all over those together
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Same here!!

Any pics.ifnher wearing them
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

keztof wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:02 pm Wow amazing and hot would love to join you under one of those straps and shoot a hot load all over those together
I’d be up for it for sure! Let me know if you’re anywhere near London. What do you think about these. Aren’t they cute? I adore the shiny round toes and the string bows.
keztof

Post by keztof »

If I ever head that way I might do that. As for those red ones they are cute and would love to see you drip c from one shoe onto the other
louislu

Post by louislu »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:42 pm
keztof wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:02 pm Wow amazing and hot would love to join you under one of those straps and shoot a hot load all over those together
I’d be up for it for sure! Let me know if you’re anywhere near London. What do you think about these. Aren’t they cute? I adore the shiny round toes and the string bows.
...I love strappy shoes, would love to join you both and clean them up with my tongue after your kind treatment 😘
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:37 am Same here!!

Any pics of her wearing them?
I’m afraid not, I buy shoes specifically for wanking as I’ve already f***ed most of my wife’s shoes. This cerise pink pair of ballerina pumps made me feel really horny as the metal tassels drummed on the vamp whilst I wanked. Aren’t they gorgeous?