Ballerinas, flatties & dolly shoes with cum

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schoolshoes1

Re: Ballerinas, flatties & dolly shoes with cum

Post by schoolshoes1 »

They all look really new though... not sure i could do a newish shoe... no character for me
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

schoolshoes1 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:34 pm They all look really new though... not sure i could do a newish shoe... no character for me
I'm the same with new shoes, I like to know they have been worn a number of times to get smell and wear on them.
However I did buy new shoes years ago before eBay, desperation but I guess a shoe is a shoe. And new ones do get tried on by women.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

These were super-soft so they were lovely to wank with. Once again this was a fairly new pair so they didn’t have much of the previous owners aroma. If you like the style check out page 4 of this thread because I also cummed the same design in cherry red.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Can't get excited over a new pair of shoes I'm afraid
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

schoolshoes1 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:38 pm Can't get excited over a new pair of shoes I'm afraid
I do know what you mean. This pair were lightly worn but I must admit I do get more aroused when they’re well worn. I do hover get very turned on when I think about the fact that all the shoes I f**k will all soon be worn again. It’s lovely to think about women being delighted as they slip their bare or stocking clad feet into these shoes whilst their unaware how much I’ve already ‘loved’ their new shoes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Richie wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:19 pm Wow these ballet flats are so sexy. I would love to fuck some of them
Are these baby pink ballerinas sexy enough for you? If you’re in the UK I’ll happily post them on so you can enjoy and cum them before you post them back!
znda

Re: Ballerina blasting!

Post by znda »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:50 pm Cumming this baby pink pair of low wedge flatties was a real turn-on too. The round Patent toes got me very excited!
what is the id of this flats? (model number)
znda

Post by znda »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:50 pm Cumming this baby pink pair of low wedge flatties was a real turn-on too. The round Patent toes got me very excited!
what is the id of this flats? (model number)
znda

Post by znda »

:roll:
Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:11 pm This rather large pair of patent nude flatties with bows on the T-bar straps were lovely to f**k. Aren’t they pretty?
that model too please, and can you wear that? nice pics :D
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

znda wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:22 pm what is the id of this flats? (model number)
Is this the pair you mean? I’m not sure of the model number but they’re from ‘Stephan Shoes’. Aren’t they gorgeous? I guess you couldn’t read the make from the pic as I came over the logo!