Ballerinas, flatties & dolly shoes with cum

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Slinkyheels

Re: Ballerinas, flatties & dolly shoes with cum

Post by Slinkyheels »

keztof wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:31 am God yes what a beautiful sticky load all over that cute bow
When you can’t cum a bow, cum a buckle! We were at a BBQ this afternoon so on my way to the bathroom I passed one of out friends bedroom door was slightly ajar. I spotted her patent T-bar Mary Janes on the floor so I seized the opportunity for a quick shoe wank. It was such a thrill to hear my friend’s 20 year old daughter laughing and joking in the garden whilst I wanked with her MJs. Once I’d cum in them I was very nervous as I had to quickly clean them up before carefully placing them exactly where I’d found them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:37 pm
keztof wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:31 am God yes what a beautiful sticky load all over that cute bow
When you can’t cum a bow, cum a buckle! We were at a BBQ this afternoon so on my way to the bathroom I passed one of out friends bedroom door was slightly ajar. I spotted her patent T-bar Mary Janes on the floor so I seized the opportunity for a quick shoe wank. It was such a thrill to hear my friend’s 20 year old daughter laughing and joking in the garden whilst I wanked with her MJs. Once I’d cum in them I was very nervous as I had to quickly clean them up before carefully placing them exactly where I’d found them!
Oh my god, those shoes are so fucking sexy.. very schoolie!! I've done a few pairs of those in my time, none actually that were still be used though... so fucking hot
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

schoolshoes1 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:57 pm Oh my god, those shoes are so fucking sexy.. very schoolie!! I've done a few pairs of those in my time, none actually that were still be used though... so fucking hot
Have a look at my following thread which is dedicated to my love of Mary Janes and girly school style shoes. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74385
These loafer style flatties got some special attention this morning. They’re very well worn too which added to my excitement!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
asraudio92rx

Re: Ballerina blasting!

Post by asraudio92rx »

Last edited by asraudio92rx on Sat May 28, 2022 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
asraudio92rx

Post by asraudio92rx »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:44 pm Here’s the latest pair of flatties/ballet pumps I shagged. Well worn and sweaty as you can see!
Would love to drop some loads in in your wife's well worn flats and other shoes, I'm based in London. How big is her collection? I have some heels and flats i can exchange too
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

asraudio92rx wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:01 am Would love to drop some loads in in your wife's well worn flats and other shoes, I'm based in London. How big is her collection? I have some heels and flats i can exchange too
I’d certainly be up for exchanging shoes! PM me so we can chat and arrange something. In the meantime do you like these cute cream crocheted ballerina pumps?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

same here. have met and shared many of my wife's shoes - heels and ballerina flats. PM me if you want. where are you located? whose shoes are all these?
badboyhamz

Post by badboyhamz »

Would love to add my load to them.
Where are you in london?
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

badboyhamz wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:12 am Would love to add my load to them.
Where are you in london?
That’d be great. I’ve just PM’d you. Hopefully we can meet up soon for a shoe wanking session!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Great actions, great pics !!