Ballerinas, flatties & dolly shoes with cum

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shadowdragon2007

Re: Ballerinas, flatties & dolly shoes with cum

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

Roler wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:08 pm I have the same model and I wear them every day. Lilley are super comfy ballerinas.

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:05 pm
keztof wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:06 am They are so cute and look even better with cum splattered all over them
I couldn’t agree more. These ballerina pumps look pretty with the floral pattern which contrasts nicely with my cum!

I have the same model and I wear them almost every day. Lilley made a super comfy ballerinas. They are leather inside, which is mean, after every walk outside they are wet and sticky inside ;)
MIne:

Those are really cute flats.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I’d hoped to take a few more pictures from my session with these cute flatties but I came a little too quickly! They’re really lightweight and the metal cuffed tassels clicked loudly as they rattled on the metal vamp plate. It wasn’t the quietest shoe wanking session that’s for sure! Shame it was over too quickly!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Ballerina pumps are always sexy and cute but when they’re super-shiny patent they become even more of a turn-on!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heeler1969

Post by Heeler1969 »

Very nice.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:26 am Ballerina pumps are always sexy and cute but when they’re super-shiny patent they become even more of a turn-on!
so so sexy , shiny patent shoes are always so hot , love these pink flats
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

billie900 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:45 am so so sexy , shiny patent shoes are always so hot
Isn’t it strange how the shininess of patent upper accentuates the character of the shoes or boots? A dominitix’s thigh high boots or sky high stilettos become more ‘strict’ yet dolly shoes, Mary Janes or ballerina pumps in shiny patent become more sweet and cutesy?! Do you like these shiny Mary Janes?
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:52 pm
billie900 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:45 am so so sexy , shiny patent shoes are always so hot
Isn’t it strange how the shininess of patent upper accentuates the character of the shoes or boots? A dominitix’s thigh high boots or sky high stilettos become more ‘strict’ yet dolly shoes, Mary Janes or ballerina pumps in shiny patent become more sweet and cutesy?! Do you like these shiny Mary Janes?
Those are stunning
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

So sexxxxx ....
zezeth

Post by zezeth »

I love pink flats ^^!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

zezeth wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:25 am I love pink flats ^^!
Pink ballerina flats drive me wild too. I’d planned to take more pics with this cute pair of flatties but I came a bit too quickly. Hope you like these two pics anyway? I’ll try and have another session with these sometime.