Blasted another coworker's hot trashed flats! *Update She Wore them!*

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Blasted another coworker's hot trashed flats! *Update She Wore them!*

Post by sandalfan1 »

I hit the jackpot this last week. I was doing my usual once around closing procedure at the end of the week when I spotted a pair of flats under a desk that never has shoes left behind. I looked a little closer and realized what they were and my heart started pounding. I have been watching this girl wear these flats at work for three years and have wanted to blast them every time I see them but never thought I would get the chance. She is a very confident girl and walks with a distinctive heel plant around the office. It sounds like stomping on the floor below. She definitely likes to be in control and is a dominant woman. I immediately took her flats to the bathroom to have a closer look. What I saw amazed me. These babies were trashed! I took a deep whiff of them expecting a smell out of this world and there was nothing but a light perfume scent. I was very surprised by this. She must really keep her feet clean or doesn't sweat much. I got to work on dumping a load in them. I rubbed the insides and the outsides of them vigorously. They felt so good to rub on. The fabric was a soft and well worn synthetic and was fantastic to rub against. I had been saving a load for three days anticipating a good blasting of another coworker's shoes but she didn't leave them behind so it was going to be for these beautiful flats. I rubbed away and felt the pressure building. It wasn't long before I exploded in the left flat. I thought it would go all over but it turned out to be very thick. I put a decent amount in the right one as well and spread it around with my fingers to dry better. I noticed that it was so thick that it wasn't soaking in. The insoles were so crushed down that it was just staying on top so I had to wipe about half of it away to make sure it wasn't too obvious. I smeared it around so it looked more natural and carefully placed them back where I found them. What a rush that was! I can't wait to see her wear those flats again.
img 1.jpg
img 2.jpg
img 3.jpg
img 4.jpg
img 5.jpg
img 6.jpg
img 7.jpg
img 8.jpg
img 9.jpg
img 10.jpg
img 11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sandalfan1 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kimble840

Re: Blasted another coworker's hot trashed flats!

Post by Kimble840 »

Awesome story. I truly am jealous.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I couldn't believe it myself when I saw them. It was a dream come true!
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

The office manager at my previous job kept a pair of Sam & Libby black flats in her office. She would have to take off her heels and change into those if she went out on the production floor or warehouse. I would go into her office to drop of paperwork and see her flats or heels. That would drive me insane. There was nothing I could do because her boss was in the next office and there were cameras everywhere. I thought about picking them up and smelling them but, that would just be torture not being able to take them.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yeah that would be torture.
kartouna

Post by kartouna »

this is amazing ... i'm little jealous
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I had a chance to check in on those flats yesterday so I snapped another pic. I didn't have time to blast them a second time but they were really tempting me. The outside material is so soft my dick was just begging to rub on them. There is a light milky cum stain in each shoe that had a slight shimmer to it. I watched her all week and she never wore these flats but she will eventually. They are her favorite pair!

after.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

I know its risky but if the opportunity presents its self, try and get a pic of her wearing them. To see her feet in them knowing her sweat is mixing with your cum...boing!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

A candid pic of her probably won't happen but I will be open to opportunities.
alex80shoes

Post by alex80shoes »

I hope she won't throw them away without a chance for you to save them.