My wife wearing one of her most worn pairs

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Re: My wife wearing one of her most worn pairs

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Newfootlover wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:41 pm Wow!!! I just looked up her posts.....I'm so fucking horny now!! She's amazingly sexy, I especially love seeing her rub her pussy with the flats! You're truly one lucky man
Yeah I hear ya... I use those posts to jerk of to as well. I'm pretty sure that was the only time she has rubbed her pussy with shoes. She is really hot and cold with this stuff but recently she has been cool about it. I also think she did those photos as she was trying to sell some of her shoes back then. I can say that about 90% of the time we have sex we include a pair of her flats. Typically it's me smelling them while I fuck her. Thank you for saying she's sexy!!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

loves_flats wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:36 pm Some pics of the white flats with bows please!!!
Are you referring to the Sam & Libby flats ?
loves_flats

Post by loves_flats »

Yes, Sam & Libby's are the best, have been loving women wearing those for 25 years. Always on the look out for pictures and videos of those.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

loves_flats wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:17 pm Yes, Sam & Libby's are the best, have been loving women wearing those for 25 years. Always on the look out for pictures and videos of those.
Okay no problem. I'm with you there. I loved it when girls worn them to school in the early to mid 90's my wife bought this pair from target in 2014 and did not really wear them until 2015. That summer she wore them a few times a week. She also has 2-3 other pairs but never wears them. I'll get you some pics in the am. I don't want to wake her. I'll also see if I can get her to wear then next week, and get some pics. Maybe a video too
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

shoecummer80 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:02 pm Any of wife's for sale. Love to buy her worn flats sniff and cum in them
We would be open to that. Do you have flats that you would like to send her? She is willing to wear flats for someone, and send them back for a fee.. let us know we will send you photos of her wearing them for you
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:23 pm
loves_flats wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:17 pm Yes, Sam & Libby's are the best, have been loving women wearing those for 25 years. Always on the look out for pictures and videos of those.
Okay no problem. I'm with you there. I loved it when girls worn them to school in the early to mid 90's my wife bought this pair from target in 2014 and did not really wear them until 2015. That summer she wore them a few times a week. She also has 2-3 other pairs but never wears them. I'll get you some pics in the am. I don't want to wake her. I'll also see if I can get her to wear then next week, and get some pics. Maybe a video too
Here you go!!! The white ones are amazing. So soft and sexy. The black ones have never been worn. The pink ones we bought used on eBay and have only been worn maybe once by my wife. She lived in the white ones two summers ago
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

Are any of them for sale
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

shoecummer80 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:14 am Are any of them for sale
Which pair would you be interested in? I can ask her
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

I love all three of them, but I like the white it cream ones lower left pair the best
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

shoecummer80 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:03 am I love all three of them, but I like the white it cream ones lower left pair the best
I asked her about it over the weekend. She has not worn them in 2 years but is willing to wear them for you if your interested. What would you offer for them ? Are you in the USA ?