Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

toeluvr

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED SEPT.17/19

Post by toeluvr »

Love the toe prints and Nice big load in them , would of had to clean that out. Next time jam you cock into to the toe area and unload all over those dark prints
Banditlover

Post by Banditlover »

hot damn. quite the post.
any updates?
GazzyGarcia

Post by GazzyGarcia »

We should all make a huge circle and pass around those flats taking turns cumming in them.
loafer_lover

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED DEC.31/19

Post by loafer_lover »

Hey guys! Sorry for the lapse in updates, it’s been crazy busy. I got assigned to a different position and have been out of town a whole lot on different jobs but with the winter slowdown, I should hopefully be around a bit more.

Enough about me...you’re here for my wife’s cousin. As I mentioned, we’ll just call her “Megan” for the sake of her identity.

I may have created a bit of a monster. She loves her feet being played with and tickled. She even mentioned she had a few dates with a guy and she mentioned to him she gets turned on having her feet played and tickled and I guess he wasn’t into it so the rest I guess is history. My wife was recently out of town with her friends and Megan decided to stop in one evening to see me for the first since I returned home. Of course she wore a cute Christmas dress and she was wearing black tights with those sexy black flats. I jokingly said “You’re still wearing those things? I can’t believe they’ve held up this long.” She says “of course I have them. I know they’re your favourite pair of mine and I’ll wear them and sweat in them until I can’t anymore. Then maybe you’ll receive a nice gift.” I wonder if she noticed the bulge in my pants when she said that?

After catching up and watching her shoeplay for a while, she comes out and says “you know the last time, you weren’t able to make me talk after you tickle interrogated my poor feet. You might have to change your strategy.” I said “You may regret that as I got some new tools and toys to use on you.” She giggles and says “Oh yeah? I still won’t talk.”

So she went to the bathroom and I ran in the spare room and set up the stocks quick and I hid and ambushed her with some restraints and a blindfold. I led her to the stocks and locked her sexy feet in them. She said I may not want to take off her shoes as she had been wearing for quite a while and her tights had made her feet hot and sweaty. So of course I slowly teased and removed her shoes and I inhaled the crazy aroma from her feet and her shoes. OMFG!!! They reeked of her sweaty feet along with a sexy body mist she wears and a hint of nail polish from having painted her toes earlier on. I could see her dark red painted toes through her tights whenever she wiggled and curled her toes and it made my mouth water. Then I tied her toes back and brought out the new tickle toys. I picked up a couple new huge feathers and knowing Megan is really feather ticklish on her feet, I knew these would be perfect. She screamed and laughed and giggled as those big feathers tickled her sensitive nyloned and bare feet and she was laughing so hard she could hardly get the words out but finally she screamed out “ok, I give in, I’ll talk!” Success!! I beat her at her own game!! Now to conjure up new fun scenarios for her but she really likes the tickle and interrogation themes. Anyways, here’s some photos for everyone. Catch ya next year! Happy New Years everybody!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by loafer_lover on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aclim

Post by aclim »

holy fuck.... Amazing
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow, you have some self control...just saying
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

Fuck your stories are always amazing. Keep it up buddy!
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Love those flats. They are really getting beat up. I can only imagine the scent coming from them. 😋😁
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Incredible update! Did you have her put her flats back on with fresh cum in them? I can't wait to see fresh cum all over her feet!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

did she put the flats back on with your cum??