Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Alex066

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED DEC.31/19

Post by Alex066 »

Any update?
loafer_lover

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Post by loafer_lover »

Hi everyone! My wife’s cousin stopped in for a very quick visit the other day to pick up a couple things while she was out and about. She’s been super busy lately with all the pandemic crap so we’ve hardly seen her, and more importantly, I haven’t seen her pretty and ticklish feet :twisted:

Anyways, I was home alone and she stopped in and yup, still wearing those sexy black flats of hers. She was wearing nylon socks so no bare feet but I get notice her sexy red painted toes through the nylon. I wanted to tie her up and put her in the stocks right then and there. Before leaving, she had to use the bathroom so she went down the hall so that at least gave me time to bury my nose in her smelly shoes and to snap a few pictures.

They smelled so friggin good. Her warm sweaty nylon foot smell along with what might be tanning lotion or like a coconut cream/oil. Her toe prints are so embedded in her shoes it’s crazy. I took a couple good sniffs and my dick sprung out like the guns on the Missouri.

She finished up and came back out to the entrance and slipped her shoes back on. She looks at me and giggles and said “my feet need some attention again real soon from your tickle tools. I’ve been working so hard and I need a really good laugh and want my feet played with. We’ll figure something out.” I chuckled and said you let me know when. She then apologized for having to leave but said “I hope you at least got to get a couple good moments in with my shoes. I know they smell like crazy right now but I know you like my foot smell.” I told her they smell absolutely amazing. She giggled and told me once she’s officially finished with her flats that they were mine if I wanted them and then she kissed my cheek and stepped out the door.

Needless to say, once she was gone, I needed to go but a nut thinking about her feet and shoes and what she told me. Made for one heck of a good day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lovesnylons

Post by Lovesnylons »

Wow what a great story love it and love the pics .love the way u fucked then and cum on them I love doing thst. Keep it up she has great feet I’d love to suck her nylon toes
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I wondered what ever became of this thread. Glad to see those crissy flats are still alive. She must treat them pretty good for them to last this long. Thanks for the update!!! This is one of my favorite stories to follow on here
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Absolutely incredible update! Can't wait to hear the next part when it happens.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

You have to be one of the luckiest guys in this group!!!!
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

How did your wife's cousin end up finding out about your fetish. Did you just one day open up to her about it? She's obviously open minded and cool with it. Does your wife also know about it?
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

It time to tie her up again... only this time tickle her nylon feet Until she begs for you to stop.... then cum on them !!!!
ash17

Post by ash17 »

mrtickles wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:11 am It time to tie her up again... only this time tickle her nylon feet Until she begs for you to stop.... then cum on them !!!!
Cant wait for this!
Bigsalny

Post by Bigsalny »

Outstanding! Hope to be in your position some day!