Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Deric

Re: Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Post by Deric »

Amazing
dorf

Post by dorf »

Age of your wife's cousin? Shoe size?
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

So glad there is an update to this. Can't get enough of seeing her sexy flats. Be awesome once they are yours :)
flightlevel

Post by flightlevel »

I think you should try and give those shoes a bit of much needed TLC - maybe polish them for her? The reason i say is, i want them to last as long as possible with her! Love how totally cool she is with you, sounds like you've definitely got a good friendship with her. I'm assuming she actually gets a kick out of visiting you and wearing these shoes for you. So lucky my friend, I admire them flats so much, if only her and her innocent shoes knew how much of a fan base they've got!
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

Please for the love of God there must be updates!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Just read this thread!! I can't believe I fucked a pair of american eagle flats exactly like those in the past.. they were my sister in laws really worn toe prints and all same insole too!! Gets me hard thinking about it because they me cum so hard first time I did them!
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

There hasn't been an update on this thread in a long time. I suspect that the creator has abandoned it
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Kimble841 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:18 pm There hasn't been an update on this thread in a long time. I suspect that the creator has abandoned it
Hi guys! No just hasn’t really been anything to update unfortunately. COVID has kinda screwed everything up and our lockdowns and protocols here in Canada are a bit different than down in the states. But hopefully soon as the restrictions are easing now. I will keep you guys updated I promise. Take care and stay safe!
12345abcde

Post by 12345abcde »

Are those stinky black flats still alive
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

what a shame that i ve noticed this topic 1 hour ago, and for 1 hour i ve been reading all the posts in this topic and lookingat the photos. i ve hardly ever got hard from a topic and this is one of the few. Those stories are so sexy and that Queen Megan is a really fantastic woman. her feet are so gorgeous and her attitude is what completes the puzzle. i am really looking forward to hear more of you my friend. and i must say, i think she had heard your fetish from your wife, and she noticed you are into her feet, so she is playing with you. i think you should turn this into advantage and do more, like licking her soles, sucking her toes etc. i am sure you are able to make her have a loud orgasm just by tickling or licking her feet. wouldn't it be great if you cum at the same time ? :) ;)