Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

loafer_lover

Wife’s Hot Cousins’ Smelly Flats UPDATED JULY 13/2020

Post by loafer_lover »

Recently my wife and I visited her cousin's place. Now this girl is a real stunner. Hazel eyes, long blond hair, gorgeous figure, but her feet are crazy sexy and she knows how to brew a potent smell in her shoes. I have seen her quite often wearing these grey flats and she wore them quite a bit in the hot summer heat so I knew her feet were probably nice and sweaty in those little size 8 saunas :)

Anyways I had to go to her place last week to do a bit of work on the electrical and she had to step out for a bit but I noticed she was wearing her other flats and not the super worn grey ones. So after she left I went on the search and voila in the closet, her smelly size 8 grey flats. I looked inside and was floored at the amazing toeprints in these puppies. I took her left flat and took a deep whiff. Smelt like smelly sweaty female feet mixed with a hint of lotion and perfume. It was heaven. Didn't take me long to sniff her flat and hump her right. Within a minute a massive load of cum filled her right flat. Definitely drained a nut on these beauties. Hoping I can get to do another round really soon for this sexy foot vixen :) Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by loafer_lover on Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:01 am, edited 10 times in total.
Balletflats32

Re: Girlfriend's Cousin's Smelly Grey Flats

Post by Balletflats32 »

Very nice I also like the black ones very sexy. She also has sexy feet as well.
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Wow, great post! Perfect! I hope you left all of your load in there for her
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Oh I sure did leave it in there :) yes she has gorgeous feet I think. Makes me horny thinking about them and I can't wait for her to stink up her black flats :)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

That's so awesome,way to go!!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Those are some incredible flats belonging to what must be a very sexy girl judging by her smooth feet, toes and slender legs. I'd imagine they're destined for the bin soon since they're so worn so I'd be on the lookout if I were you! Maybe those "electrical problems" need some secondary attention by you!
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

love those black flats
floplove

Post by floplove »

Awesome Great job,...a treasured moment for you for sure,and thanks for pics and candids of her feet!
A session starter for me! :twisted:
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Yeah her feet are amazing. I'm hoping to get back over there real soon. Thanks for the great comments I'm glad you guys like.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job! Love how worn those flats were and the huge load you left!