Roomie's flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Tiafain789

Roomie's flats

Post by Tiafain789 »

My Roomie's heels (original thread): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51407&p=362788#p362788
My Roomie's underwear: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51458&p=363386#p363386
My Roomie's sneakers and socks: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51421&p=362943#p362943

Figured I'd make this one for her flats.

----

So, seeing my roomie is now away for the summer I just had to help myself to some of her worn stuff. Packed in the back of her closet I found this pair of really well worn Buffalo flats. I've seen her walk around in these before and I had hoped that she would either throw them away (so that I could save them from the trash later) or at least leave them in the flat, which she did.

The smell is amazing, she only left 2 days ago, so they still smell of leather and her sweet toes. Naturally I had to fuck them, so I placed one over my dick while I was sniffing the other one. Imagining how hot it will be when she gets back from the summer and slips into these pairs of flats.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BigAl88

Re: Roomie's flats

Post by BigAl88 »

Awesome more please!
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Very sexy I agree more plz and thanx
Richie

Post by Richie »

I love these buffalo ballet flats :-) The insoles are absorbing the foot sweat very good and also develop a nice smell after a while. Great pics, lucky you :-)
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

New update.
I found these under her bed in the corner. Almost as if she had forgotten about them. Just as well for me :D
Had honestly forgotten she had these ones, before this spiring I hadn't seen her wear them since last August, but in May she brought them back out. One time when she was going to a concert with friends she came through the living room in some short shorts (demin), a nice top and these flats. At the time I was wondering if she was wearing sole socks or not, but judging from the toe prints in them it looks like she goes bare footed.
And yes, they smell as great as they look dirty :mrgreen:

Had to do these shoes twice, both times I rubbed my cock as I sniffed the flats. When I felt the climax building I pushed the head of my dick deep into them and just let loose. The fabric seems to be absorbing the cum nicely. Really looking forward to see her slip into these after this summer!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Another update.
Took these pictures the week she was leaving. One of the flats that she have were really destroyed. Talk about a surprise when I walked into the hall when I heard her come back and saw this pair there :shock:
Anyway, I figured she was going to throw them away, but couldn't let such an opportunity leave me. So when she was in the shower I took the beige pair into my room and furiously rubbed one out. Was too much in a rush to take any other pictures.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

So what ever happened to the beige ones? I think they're keepers (at least for cum dumpsters).
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

shrimper wrote:So what ever happened to the beige ones? I think they're keepers (at least for cum dumpsters).
She threw them in the trash the next morning before I could save them from the trash collector guys :cry:
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Another update.
So these black flats I've only seen her wear 2-4 times. They are from H&M and quite generic. Still pretty firm and mostly with that "new shoe" smell to them. I'm not picky tough, so I had no problems getting hard twice for these ones. The sole won't soak up the cum as well as the Buffalo flats, so I had to carefully smear the cum over them (after taking the pictures).

That about concludes the "flats"-session, next up will be heels.
loveicetea

Post by loveicetea »

Love the socks! Please show more! Thank you.