Steve Madden Flats: Cummed Shoes in a New Social Circle

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ShoePollution

Steve Madden Flats: Cummed Shoes in a New Social Circle

Post by ShoePollution »

This just happened last night.

It was a slow evening, but I got an invite to meet up with a good friend who was hitting a few bars with his colleagues. I had never met them, but didn't have anything else going on so I thought why not. As I headed over he texted me to let me know that they'd given up on the bars and were planning on hanging out at the home of a colleague and his wife. I was still invited, and that's when things got interesting.

Hunting for shoes to abuse is always sexy fun, but I feel like it's particularly charged when the hunting ground is new, and even more so when the social circle is brand new as well.

I asked to use the bathroom as soon as I arrived and did some recon. The bathroom was towards the back of the house, situated right next to the open bedroom door. I did a quick glance inside and noticed a pair of maroon business pumps. I made a mental note, did my business, then went to join the fun and wait for the right moment.

My friend's work mates were pleasant company, and the couple who were hosting were gracious and welcoming. I was particularly entranced by the wife. While casually dressed, she was my kind of cute; curvy, brunette, and wearing what I like to call "naughty librarian" glasses. Her rolled jeans showed off and little bit of her leg, and even better her bare feet.

She moved her legs and feet in that unexplainable way that naturally sexy women do when they're not trying to be overt or flirty, they simply can't help but convey sexuality in their body language. She stretched her legs, arched her feet, and pointed and wiggled her delicate polished toes.

BareOutstretched.jpg
I did my best to be subtle, but I'm sure anyone who would've payed attention would've seen me stare and known exactly what I was staring at. Every little motion, every tensioned leg, every twitching toe warmed me with arousal. While I certainly enjoyed the show she didn't know she was providing I was eager to take those images with me back to her bedroom. As a civilized human being I couldn't just give in to my urges and take her right there, but as a deviant I could get a little closer by having my way with her personal items and violating her shoes. I could take my lust out on her and she wouldn't even know it.

BareOutstretched2.jpg

Everyone gathered in the living room for boardgames and beer. After playing for a bit we popped in a movie. As the plot got rolling and people got engrossed in the story and I decided to make my move. I got up once again to use the bathroom, excited by my true intentions.

I had planned on going for the easy prey of the maroon pumps I'd noticed earlier, but as I walked into the bedroom I noticed something far more intriguing and much more intimate; a pair of cream-colored Steve Madden ballet flats peaked out from underneath the bed.

SteveFlats.jpg
SteveFlats2.jpg
SteveFlatsHeelCupLabel.jpg
They looked like the kind of cute, casual flats a woman wears constantly because they're just so easy to slip on. I could imagine her putting them on, her foot arched as she slid her slender toes into the leather. They were so well worn that they were clearly her go-to shoes, and I picture her running all sorts of errands in them. Hell, maybe she'd even worn them earlier out drinking. Tonight though they were entirely for me.

SteveFlats3.jpg
SteveFlats4.jpg
SteveFlatsBottom.jpg
I brought them up to my nose and took a deep breath. They had a deep, pungent aroma of sweat and leather, and the while the whole length of the shoes had the scent, it was most concentrated and powerful in the toe box. I licked the inside from heel to toe and enjoyed the salty flavor formed from wearing them barefoot for hours at a time. I was bulging with arousal and brought the shoes into the bathroom to violate them in private.

SteveFlatsToePrints.jpg
SteveFlatsToePrints2.jpg
SteveFlatsBottoms.jpg
I set them up on the toilet seat cover, dropped my pants, and began to thoroughly enjoy myself. I jacked with one hand while I used the other to hold one of the flats up to my face. The nervousness from potentially getting caught and the tension of knowing the shoes' owner was just a few rooms away combined to bring me to climax very quickly. I set the ballet flat I had been inhaling down next to other, grabbed my camera, and let rip on both shoes. Sadly it wasn't the mightiest load ever, but that was in no way indicative of its intensity or my enjoyment.

SteveFlatsCummed.jpg
SteveFlatsCummed2.jpg
I finished and took some more photos to document my adventure. I desperately wanted to take the flats home with my, but I wasn't prepared to hide them successfully and there's only a certain amount of calculated risk I'm willing to take. This day I would have be satisfied with spreading my cum around the insole, a parting gift from me for her to enjoy later. The thought of her placing those sexy feet inside of them and feeling the slightly sticky residue puddled in the toe prints against her naked skin made up for having to leave them behind.

SteveFlatsCummed3.jpg
I returned to the gathering and enjoyed one last treat of the evening. Seats had shifted and I was treated once again to her beautiful bare feet, this time with her cross-legged soles pointed right at me and later her toes on the ground and her ankle arched up. I took it all in, snapped some subtle cell phone photos, and smiled to myself, satisfied in what I done to her shoes and the condition I had left them in.

BareArched.jpg
BareArched2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jcarl

Re: Steve Madden Flats: Cummed Shoes in a New Social Circle

Post by jcarl »

very good!!
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Hope you can get a shot of her wearing the Steve Maddens one day. Thanks for sharing.
68newman

Post by 68newman »

Those are great flats :)
Richie

Post by Richie »

Great Story. Love the flats. Can only imagine the smell of them. I love smelly ballet flats.
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Bravo! Bravo! What a great post! This my friends is how you do it. Now thats how you take a opportunity and grab it by the balls! Love those flats, they must of smelled great
fanner1

Post by fanner1 »

Last edited by fanner1 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Perfect shoot, wow!
Please more if possible. :mrgreen:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
feetlikewhoa

Post by feetlikewhoa »

great story!!
balletflatsaresexy

Post by balletflatsaresexy »

Wow, this whole story and pics is one of the best things I've ever seen on here... :shock: :shock:
Congratulations !!

Firstly, getting the pics that set up the scene: Well done. She is definitely my type too, I always go for the cutie in glasses.

Then, finding her 'go to' flats.... JACKPOT! When you meet a sexy woman like this, you just know she has a pair of flats that she loves to death and wears everywhere. And you found them !!
Also I love the photos of them on the toilet seat. How many of us on here can relate to that?! We've all done it- taken some sexy shoes for a sniff/wank into the toilet, and used the seat to rest them on while we wank and take pics.
So real.

BRILLIANT POST :D :D