Asian coworker cummed ballet flat(Updated 12/17/13)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ScottSummers

Asian coworker cummed ballet flat(Updated 12/17/13)

Post by ScottSummers »

I'm a admirer from this forum for a long time, and never had shoejob experiences before visiting this forum. After that I did some hidden shoejobs with some woman friends, even girlfriends friends. Is the first time I diced to register and share, I`m so exited, I was almost caught wen returning shoes to target place.

I started working on past tree months on a new place and got crazy with my coworker feets, she is secretariat ,very young skinny asian. Everyday she came using ballet flats of all kinds, never saw her using sandals or shoes that I can see her toes, this was making me crazy and insane to see her complete naked feet, lask week I did a joke with her about the heat weather while we taking some coffee and said "I think you got a smelly feet walking all day with this ballet flats" she got a little bit offended and took the right one off and put it on my FACE!! -"Smell it idiot, and feel that I don't have a smelly feet!" I did some sniffs while she was waiting my approval(that was soo good), I saw her delicious toes and had that ballet flat on my face and imediatly started going hard on pants. I got nervous and disguised and said -"Yeah, not so bad" and she just laugh and put her shoe back.
She have long toes with french polish nail. Yesterday she left another her ballets under her desk while using another shoes went out to buy something on bakery, I marked on the clock 10 minutes, was the maximum time I could have and registered my fun to everyone here. Please enjoy my first try :D
foto 1.JPG
foto 3.JPG
foto 2.JPG
foto 5.JPG
foto.JPG
foto 5.JPG
foto 2.JPG
cum 4.JPG
cum 4.JPG
My time was almost ending and I was nervous, so I just cleaned a little bit and left a little for her feet :) and left on place (I was spotted by a coworker, but I"Was just trashing some paper""
I coul'd get a picture of her using thoes cummed flats. I will try and sooner post here.

:wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ScottSummers on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
milka20

Re: Asian coworker cummed ballet flat

Post by milka20 »

very nicely done. keep us updated
flats_koi

Post by flats_koi »

Nice work dude. How did they smell?
I wonder if she dangles...
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

i love how she just stuck them in your face.. not the shy type at all! :lol:
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice! She will feel some stickyness if you left some cum in her shoe.I think you should keep pursuing her in a nice manner.From your story I 'm pretty sure she would let you have some fun times with her feet.
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Awesome job man! I love that she is asian! Please keep us updated wih more pics of this chick and her flats or heels! I wish I worked in that office lol
68newman

Post by 68newman »

Those black flats are fantastic! :)
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

68newman wrote:Those black flats are fantastic! :)
I agree!!
ScottSummers

Post by ScottSummers »

Hello back everybody, look what i found today :)
post2_1.jpg
I've been dreaming for a time with those black flats, soo the day has come!
post2_2.jpg
post2_3.jpg
post2_4.jpg
post2_5.jpg
post2_6.jpg
post2_7.jpg
post2_8.jpg
post2_9.jpg
post2_10.jpg
post2_11.jpg
post2_12.jpg
post2_14.jpg
post2_15.jpg
You can see a pair of Vans sneakers on the last picture, I already played with them too.

Hope you enjoy ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ScottSummers on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ScottSummers

Post by ScottSummers »

shrimper wrote:
68newman wrote:Those black flats are fantastic! :)
I agree!!
Man, you're so damm right!
Hope you enjoy the new pictures :wink: