wedge flip flops

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

platform shoe lover

wedge flip flops

Post by platform shoe lover »

So hi there. I did request this once a bit of time ago so here it is again. I have a wedge flip flops fetish and i would love if people would share pics of wedge flip flops and jeans, maybe even custom pics from themself if yall would like to. I would really be thankfull for pics
elgreeco88

Re: wedge flip flops

Post by elgreeco88 »

platform shoe lover wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:50 am So hi there. I did request this once a bit of time ago so here it is again. I have a wedge flip flops fetish and i would love if people would share pics of wedge flip flops and jeans, maybe even custom pics from themself if yall would like to. I would really be thankfull for pics
you mean something i love shoes like that and i'm glad that my wife wears them... :-)
Screenshot_20210627-120445_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210627-120834_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platform shoe lover

Those are beautiful. Thanks for sharing
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

platform shoe lover wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:50 am I have a wedge flip flops fetish
Are these the sort of flip-flops that excite you? I hope you like the pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platform shoe lover

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:17 pm
platform shoe lover wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:50 am I have a wedge flip flops fetish
omg yes they are. Thank you so much. But could you do a picture where someone wears them with cum? i think that is super sexy
Nath & David

Post by Nath & David »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:17 pm
Wowww , very.good work ,.my husband love.to play with my worn wedges , your dick are very beauty 😍💋
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Nath & David wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:08 pm Wowww , very.good work ,.my husband love.to play with my worn wedges , your dick are very beauty 😍💋
It’s great to hear that you and your husband have enjoyed my pics. I hope you both like these wedge high heel flip-flops too? Aren’t they sexy? The smooth shiny insoles felt amazing as I my cock rubbed over it and under the toe bar and v-straps!
platform shoe lover

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:41 pm
Nath & David wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:08 pm Wowww , very.good work ,.my husband love.to play with my worn wedges , your dick are very beauty 😍💋
It’s great to hear that you and your husband have enjoyed my pics. I hope you both like these wedge high heel flip-flops too? Aren’t they sexy? The smooth shiny insoles felt amazing as I my cock rubbed over it and under the toe bar and v-straps!
god i fucking love them. Wish i could wear after you have cum them. Maybe you could fill them and wear them if they fit you? maybe with a pair of jeans cause im into that
elgreeco88

Post by elgreeco88 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:41 pm
Wow very very sexy wedges, very hot shoejob 😍😍 do you have pictures with your wifes feet in this shoes?
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Love the work!