Delivering these to a random person from Craigslist!

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

PetuniaAlca

Delivering these to a random person from Craigslist!

Post by PetuniaAlca »

HEY GUYS I WILL BE DELIVERING THESE STICKY JIZZ COVERED IPANEMA WEDGE SANDALS TONIGHT TO A RANDOM LADY ON CRAIGSLIST! SHE HIT ME UP FOR THEM! I AM GOING TO GIVE THEM A FRESH LOAD BEFORE I SEND THEM TO HER! I SENT HER THIS PICTURE AND SHE SAID IS THEIR DAMAGE TO THE RIGHT SHOE! NO JUST MY STICKY JIZZ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!
phpZtCPAiAM.jpg

SHE AGREED TO WEAR THEM AND TRY THEM ON WHEN I GET TO HER BECAUSE I TOLD HER I WAS UNSURE OF THEIR SIZE THEY ARE BETWEEN 8-9 SHE SAID SHE WOULD TRY THEM ON AND WALK AROUND IN THEM A BIT TO MAKE SURE THEY FIT ON HER FEET!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Re: Delivering these to a random person from Craigslist!

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

What happened to the rest of this story??? So many views. No replies. Lurkers suck!