Moms friend staying a few nights & leaves shoes outside my door.

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wedgetoeprints

Moms friend staying a few nights & leaves shoes outside my door.

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

My mom's friend came to visit and my mom offered her to say at our house while she was visiting to cut costs on hotels and stuff. I have never met her before now, apparently they were good friends back in college. She is staying upstairs in the room right across from mine! There are only 2 pairs that she keeps out sadly, some wedges and heels. Every time I walk by them I get a instant hard on. So being right outside my room, they are easily accessible at night! So the first night she was over, i waited for her to fall asleep and I opened my door. There they were just sitting there, so i took a pair back into my room and had some fun! I decided to take the wedges first, because they are my favorite type of shoe.

I took some pics of the first night with her wedges, it was a great time. Ill definitely go back the next night for her heels. Ill even try and snap some pics of her wearing the cummy shoes if I see her with them on. We may go out to dinner, so that might be a good chance.

Let me know what you think, and if you wanna see her heel or more of her wedges creamed. Ill try and get pics of her wearing either. She is kinda hot too.
3_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
4_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
5_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
6_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
16_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
17_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username
Wedgetoeprints

Re: Moms friend staying a few nights & leaves shoes outside my door.

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

here are some pictures of when we went out. I was very hard most of the time when around her especially in the picture where she is barefoot. She told me to get a photo of her and said "let me get comfortable" and took her shoes off which I came in the night before.... I thought I was going to cum in my pants because I was the one taking the picture and was thinking about the night with her shoes.....
10_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
11_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
12_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

I will upload her heels later tonight or tomorrow, had a long day. Let me know what you guys think :) !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username
shoegumper

Post by shoegumper »

Its so hot seeing her wear those now after you came in them
mumsheels0

Post by mumsheels0 »

very good load over her shoes, and the fact she is p out and about with them on is extra hot.. i use t o do this with one of my mothers friends, i would wipe the outsides with cum and leave cum in the iner sole, wee kof that went on me grabing her shoes and keeping them in my room most of the night.. anyways i went out got my mums friends corked wedges and kept when till the sun was rising i i tried to put them back but she was waiting for m,e to return them and she came into my room with the shoes on saying how good they feel
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Please keep cumming into those sexy, hot, wedges !!!!!!!!
They are all leather! Please tell us how they smell!
She is so sexy....very hot !!!!!!
Very, very fuckable....!
zezeth

Post by zezeth »

Great story. Please more pics !
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Damn! What a post. I'm guessing you got caught though?
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Adversary wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:57 am Damn! What a post. I'm guessing you got caught though?
Nope, not at all. I came in the wedges for a few more nights and also had some time to cover her slutty heels too. If you want a picture of the heels I have some.
Kik same as username
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:14 am
Adversary wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:57 am Damn! What a post. I'm guessing you got caught though?
Nope, not at all. I came in the wedges for a few more nights and also had some time to cover her slutty heels too. If you want a picture of the heels I have some.
Yes please.
sassige

Post by sassige »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:14 am
I think you definitely have more than a few of us that would love to see those pics!