Wedge cumming!

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Slinkyheels

Re: Wedge cumming!

Post by Slinkyheels »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:47 pm
Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:01 am
feetshoes wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:33 am Hello
You have nice pic !
It' delicious
Thanks. I hope you like these khaki green wedges too. The ankle strap felt fantastic as it squeezed my balls whilst I wanked with them.
You never disapoint us mate :D
Thank you. I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed with these cute peep toe wedges either?! I love the varnished cork wedge heels but the peep toe was a little too tight really!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lauridan

Post by Lauridan »

Look amazing thank you for sharing
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Thanks, i like it ;-)
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Another hot cum load over sexy cork wedges...as always the best work. Thanks for sharing
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

hhcouple wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:12 am Another hot cum load over sexy cork wedges...as always the best work. Thanks for sharing
Your welcome. TBH, I’d probably be posting more shoe wanking pictures if it wasn’t for your arousing posts that feature your super-fit, slutty wife! I spend so much time wanking over her pics that I run out of time to play with beautiful shoes! I hope you like these pictures as much as I’ve enjoyed the pics of your wife in the floaty and flouncy cerise pink skirt and her scrappy high heels?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Thank you so much for this message. Off course, I adore your work with the black wedges...your cum loads are always intense and juicy. It's such a pleasure knowing that you still wank on my slutty wife. She wants to cock tease and gets turned on by such feedbacks. And if you have pictures while playing with her you are more than welcome to upload them as well. We'd be more than honored if you could comment her pictures in our thread. But please, never stop playing with all the heels which make you horny.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

hhcouple wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:48 pm Thank you so much for this message. Off course, I adore your work with the black wedges...your cum loads are always intense and juicy. It's such a pleasure knowing that you still wank on my slutty wife. She wants to cock tease and gets turned on by such feedback.
I’d love to see your slutty wife in these patent nude wedge heels. Having said that they’re a bit cheap for your wife as I know she only usually wears Laboutins or similarly expensive high end heels!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Thats a good blast!
feetshoes

Post by feetshoes »

Beautiful cock in beautiful shoes !!!
I love .
Thank you very much
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Another fantastic load in perfect nude wedges. My wife would love to wear them for you so that you could cum even more intense. Your cock fits perfect to these wedges and your cum load looks perfect for my wife's heels and feet. Thank you. Would love to get a comment in our thread as well.