My wife's Paul Smith Benita wedges

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ninewestfan

Re: My wife's Paul Smith Benita wedges

Post by ninewestfan »

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:05 pm Time for some fun...
PS6-2.jpgPS6-3.jpgPS6.jpg

Thanks!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Some photos of the original hottie owner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ZaraSandals on Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Hmmm, very nice, thanks for the pics
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:01 pm Some photos of the original hottie owner.
WOW!!! Is this your wife????
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:21 am
ZaraSandals wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:01 pm Some photos of the original hottie owner.
WOW!!! Is this your wife????
No.. this was the person who sold the black and white sandals
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Love those new heels, I always come back here to cum for your wife's pics xD
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Am I dreaming? The photos have come back on pages 1-6 (up to end of 2021)
Wwwq

Post by Wwwq »

That's great,the photo come back.
juang559

Post by juang559 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Tue May 26, 2015 3:16 pm My wife was never much of a high heels fan until we started dating. Over the years with growing encouragement on my part, she has started taking a greater interest in dressing up, in feminine dresses and heels (good for me :D ).

One year, it was a particularly warm spring and she was exceptionally keen to try on this pair of Paul Smith Benita wedges, about 4 inches high cork platform. Of course being the gentleman, I indulged her.. and myself.

2014-11-06 09.27.11.jpg

Up to that point I had never spent that much on a pair of ladies' shoes, and it was well worth it. The suede leather straps were extremely soft with a dainty buckle, and the insole had a padded footbed with a luxurious feel.

2014-11-06 09.42.34.jpg

2014-11-06 09.42.19.jpg

My wife takes very good care of her belongings, including these shoes which she kept in the distinctive yellow Paul Smith shoebox. Although it turns out she has not worn them very often (summers have not been as pleasant of late and her feet gets cold easily, and she is still gradually getting used to the heel height), in any event I have kept them well occupied with frequent visits to the yellow shoebox.

Tempting as it is, I have taken care not to leave too obvious cumstains on the insole, preferring to leave dribbles on the dark brown suede bits around the edges and on the toe section. (Though I have been more careless of late to leave some behind on the suede straps, and they seem to blend in rather well :twisted: )

2014-11-06 09.27.43.jpg

2014-11-06 09.28.00.jpg

One time, I convinced her to wear them in bed to "break them in". I turned her over and fucked her pussy very hard from behind. She is growing to like this kind of sex (kinky by her standards) because I get extremely turned on, and then I turn her on even more. Her education to my fetish is another story for another time..
Wow man so sexy. You made me cum looking at all your cum on that sexy wedge!
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

ZaraSandals wrote: Tue May 26, 2015 3:16 pm My wife was never much of a high heels fan until we started dating. Over the years with growing encouragement on my part, she has started taking a greater interest in dressing up, in feminine dresses and heels (good for me :D ).

One year, it was a particularly warm spring and she was exceptionally keen to try on this pair of Paul Smith Benita wedges, about 4 inches high cork platform. Of course being the gentleman, I indulged her.. and myself.

2014-11-06 09.27.11.jpg

Up to that point I had never spent that much on a pair of ladies' shoes, and it was well worth it. The suede leather straps were extremely soft with a dainty buckle, and the insole had a padded footbed with a luxurious feel.

2014-11-06 09.42.34.jpg

2014-11-06 09.42.19.jpg

My wife takes very good care of her belongings, including these shoes which she kept in the distinctive yellow Paul Smith shoebox. Although it turns out she has not worn them very often (summers have not been as pleasant of late and her feet gets cold easily, and she is still gradually getting used to the heel height), in any event I have kept them well occupied with frequent visits to the yellow shoebox.

Tempting as it is, I have taken care not to leave too obvious cumstains on the insole, preferring to leave dribbles on the dark brown suede bits around the edges and on the toe section. (Though I have been more careless of late to leave some behind on the suede straps, and they seem to blend in rather well :twisted: )

2014-11-06 09.27.43.jpg

2014-11-06 09.28.00.jpg

One time, I convinced her to wear them in bed to "break them in". I turned her over and fucked her pussy very hard from behind. She is growing to like this kind of sex (kinky by her standards) because I get extremely turned on, and then I turn her on even more. Her education to my fetish is another story for another time.
I can appreciate that your wife takes good care of her sandals. Would you be able to post pictures of your penis just wearing the sandal just like your earlier pictures?