My wife's Paul Smith Benita wedges

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

juang559

Re: My wife's Paul Smith Benita wedges

Post by juang559 »

Love it when a man cums on a wedge
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

As I mentioned in my other thread, my wife has been clearing out her shoes on Vinted, sadly including my beloved Office grey heeled muled of hers. Fortunately however her Paul Smith wedges have escaped the cull so far. Here's hoping she will still take them out of the yellow shoebox during what looks to be a long hot summer. I'll have to try my best to create a special occasion which involves minimal walking for her..

Meanwhile I've been enjoying a classic rainbow Paul Smith swirl pattern wedges (also UK 6) which I found on Vinted. I have no idea if Paul Smith is a heels man or ever admired his own work in front of a sunlit window, but I couldn't resist capturing the goddess-like elegance of the light and shadows made by these heels. "Benita" apparently means "blessed" in Italian.

juang559

Post by juang559 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:16 am As I mentioned in my other thread, my wife has been clearing out her shoes on Vinted, sadly including my beloved Office grey heeled muled of hers. Fortunately however her Paul Smith wedges have escaped the cull so far. Here's hoping she will still take them out of the yellow shoebox during what looks to be a long hot summer. I'll have to try my best to create a special occasion which involves minimal walking for her..

Meanwhile I've been enjoying a classic rainbow Paul Smith swirl pattern wedges (also UK 6) which I found on Vinted. I have no idea if Paul Smith is a heels man or ever admired his own work in front of a sunlit window, but I couldn't resist capturing the goddess-like elegance of the light and shadows made by these heels. "Benita" apparently means "blessed" in Italian.

Wow so sexy. Let’s message private message ?
Merlin321

Post by Merlin321 »

I would gladly lap up all that cum just to be able to taste her foot sweat on the soles