Office assistant's wedges

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

soconut

Office assistant's wedges

Post by soconut »

So my assitant and I have been together for years and years. We have a very close and open friendship. She is 30 years old very tragic and always wire CFMs. I would tell her how hot she looked and then told her I prefer her to wear wedges as that's my fetish. She was cool with it and actually told me if I bought her wages she wouldn't wear them for me so of course I took her up on that and we spent a few days looking at different wedges that she and I both like and I ended up buying her two pair. She would wear them all the time for me and I would make comments of how much I love the way her feet looked and the wedges. She would get say I was weird. About a year ago my boss asked her to help them out on some of his work . Course since then she's been all corporate and no more CFMs. She always wears flip-flops into the office and quickly changes when she gets here however she'll never leave a pair of heels in the office I think she knows what I'll do with them if she did. Final today She ended up wearing a pair of wedges that I got her. I've been waiting in anticipation as it's been almost a year since she's worn a pair. Surprisingly she left her lunch in her flip-flops and left the wedges under her desk. I was able to snap a few pics of them but couldn't figure out how to get them back to my office so I can spray on over. Plus there was a lot of people around and I'm not sure how to explain why I have her shoes in my hand. Hope you enjoy the pics. I just hope I can spray them one day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by soconut on Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Re: Office assistant's wedges

Post by Atlas »

Then why don't you cum in a small container then go into her office & pour it in her heels!?....spread it around a little & wait for her to wear them!
soconut

Post by soconut »

Good idea I need to try that
soconut

Post by soconut »

I took your advice and got a chance today but on a different pair of heels not wedges unfortunately. Hope you guys enjoy as I know I did.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

These shoes look perfect. I bet they smell spectacular
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job. See if you can get a pic of her wearing them after you put cum in them.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Pour it in where her toes & balls of her feet sit & spread it around! & as she wears them it'll just get mixed in as her feet sweat! That's why it's great cumming in girls high heel boots, they never look or see it in their boots! Perfect!
Disciples

Post by Disciples »

Awesome wedges!!! Hope you can cum on them soon!
suedej

Post by suedej »

I want to eat the suede !
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Very nice high heels you are buying for your sister, .... Thank you for sharing!