My Cock Stomping Friend's Ultra Smelly Wedges (Updated 5/27)

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

My Cock Stomping Friend's Ultra Smelly Wedges (Updated 5/27)

Post by villageidiot33 »

I finally convinced my cock stomping friend to leave me with her shoes for a week or so. These are my favorites that she wears for me. Why you ask? Well just look at them. She's had them for years and almost wears them daily. The stench is horrible but a massive turn on. And she loves to wear them all day then come over and make me suffer by making me smell them while she's stepping and stomping on my cock. I don't take long to cum with all this. The smell is so bad on these shoes it makes my eyes water and nose burn sometimes. I offered to fix her car for some really easy fix and I told her she could leave those favs of mine behind for a week or so as payment lol. She still owes me "Payments" for shoes I've bought her which she went ahead and made one today when she left these behind. For those who don't know our payments are her stomping on my cock and making me smell her shoes and licking them. $40 shoes are 4 sessions with her. And each session consists of making me cum twice under her feet.

Anyway, these are the shoes and you'll see why I love them so much. Just look how worn they are. The insoles are practically polished already and look at ball of feet and toe area. Mmmmmm that's where the smell is best. She told me to have them spotless and all that crud in there licked and eaten. I will be jerking off to these shoes daily as much as I can. The smell is such a turn on. I wish you guys could take a whiff.
photo (8).jpg
photo (9).jpg
photo (10).jpg
photo (11).jpg
photo (12).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Tue May 27, 2014 4:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
inmuned

Re: My Cock Stomping Friend's Ultra Smelly Wedges

Post by inmuned »

please masturbate noww and cummm into thiis heels... they smelyy so so so good??
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Those toe prints are f***ing AWESOME!! Love to see your CUM in them :D :D and a photo of her feet!!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Those toe prints are sexy. Hopefully we can see more of her shoes soon.
shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

this is a fantastic game!!! please show us your bukkake shoes ' job, day after day...i hope this thread is in progress;) thanks a lot
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

I'm almost afraid to ruin them with cum stains lol. I love licking and smelling these shoes everytime she comes over. Last night when she left after the two stompings she gave me I jerked off twice again while sniffing those shoes. Man it only took me less than a minute to blow my load each time. She might be coming back this Friday again to take them back and freshen them up with her foot crud and stench again. If I cum on one it'll be the right one. Since she uses that to stomp on my cock most of the time while making me smell the other on my face.

For sure I'll take pix of cum on them. I just hope it doesn't leave a stain cause they're that leather insole. I've messed up shoes like that before in job I had before. I got kinda scared she'd noticed but nope. She just continuned to wear the sandals with my dried cum stains. Real turn on seeing that when I'd see her wearing the sandals at work lol
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

Those sandals are awesome!! It would be hard to beat them! You can just see where she sweats profusely in them with all the white stains! My SIL used to have a pair that were similar style and stained like that, and the smell would knock you over!! I used to have to wash my face after licking them to get the smell off me! My only disappointment was that I would come so quick to them. Sometimes I would stop even touching myself, but would come in under a minute anyway! This was over ten years ago but I'll never forget it! Thanks for sharing.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

whitenurseclogs wrote:Those sandals are awesome!! It would be hard to beat them! You can just see where she sweats profusely in them with all the white stains! My SIL used to have a pair that were similar style and stained like that, and the smell would knock you over!! I used to have to wash my face after licking them to get the smell off me! My only disappointment was that I would come so quick to them. Sometimes I would stop even touching myself, but would come in under a minute anyway! This was over ten years ago but I'll never forget it! Thanks for sharing.
Glad you like them. My friend just left a while ago with them. She's going to wear them for 2 weeks for me and give them back. She just stomped the hell out of my cock while making me lick her new wedges clean. Well new as in she's been wearing them for about 2 weeks straight. Even those smelled. I can't wait to get those ultra stinky wedges back in a few weeks. Like you I had to wash my face after sniffing them hard with my nose buried in them. The smell stuck to me. And i'd cum in less than a minuite sniffing them. My cock is hurting bad right now but still getting hard from smelling them again soon.
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

Village, would you mind tell me how you met this friend and set all the cock stomping sessions up? Just curious and would really love to hear the story of how it all came to be! You really have an ideal situation, living with a woman you wouldn't want to date, but love her shoes, you have a beautiful girlfriend who has beautiful feet and is interested in your foot/shoe fetish, then your cock stomping friend as well! I'm envious!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

whitenurseclogs wrote:Village, would you mind tell me how you met this friend and set all the cock stomping sessions up? Just curious and would really love to hear the story of how it all came to be! You really have an ideal situation, living with a woman you wouldn't want to date, but love her shoes, you have a beautiful girlfriend who has beautiful feet and is interested in your foot/shoe fetish, then your cock stomping friend as well! I'm envious!
My story...wow lol. After breaking up with a girlfriend couple of years back I got tired of meeting girls how most people do. So I tried the online dating thing. Worked out pretty well for me. Dated several women and made friends too. I made 3 women that I got to talk to a lot..dated one of those. That one I dated though was a little crazy. She loved nothing but giving me blowjobs. I think that was her fetish. I told her mine and was all for it. I lied down on the floor and she slipped off her shoes and wow, her feet were so sweaty and smelly. I sniffed her feet hard cause she had them both on my face. She saw my raging hard on...again and i took one of her feet and placed it on the bulge on my pants and she stroked it. After a while of sniffing those awesome feet of hers she took my cock out and gave me anotehr blow job lol. I dumped her after a while though.

Next girl I talked to alot but didn't date.We just hung out. Which is this girl that stomps my cock. I revealed my fetish her to her online while we were chatting. She was kind of intrigued by it and wanted to try it. So when we met again we came to my house and gave it a shot. There was never any sex with her but she did give me blowjobs and hand jobs on occasion. Our thing was her stomping my cock when she had a bad day and making me lick her shoes clean also. We did this for quite a while till we both met people to date. So we stopped but still kept in contact. I then met a girl I dated and started a relationship with for a few years. Again her I told her of my fetish after some time while we were chatting online. Again she was intrigued. One day she text me to my phone on a friday to go to her place after work for a surprise. She was part Asian and I have a thing for asians lol. So I head on over there after work around 7pm and I open the door and there she is in a really really sexy school girl outfit and mary janes. She grabbed my hand and pushed me to the floor. I looked up at her and she put her foot right on my crotch and stood up and placed the other foot too. She was standing full weight with both feet right on my cock..I was still clothed. She bounced a few times really making me hurt. She enjoyed the torture she was giving me. She trampled me and more cock crushing. She trampled my back without my shirt and admired the damaged she'd do to my skin. After about an hour of this torture she took off her shoe and strapped it to my face and had me crawl on all fours to her closet and she walked me and took out her 4 dirtiest pairs of she's she had and told me to lick them clean inside and out. So she locked me in the closet while she waited outside on her bed watching tv. I took my time on one pair of sandals...to long I guess cause she unlocked the door to check my progress. I was too slow so she slammed her foot on my crotch and twisted. then left. This went on for a while till she just dragged me out, took my pants off...oh yeah she had my hands tied with the knee high socks she had on with the outfit. So she was slamming her bare foot on my crotch. She took my pants off, slipped off her panties and had me service her orally till she came. She was riding my face. My reward for all this shoe cleaning and making her cum was letting me fuck her. But I was still tied and on the floor. So she just inserted me into her and rode me. GOD I swear I came in a minute in her. I was so fucking horny and dripping all over from all the 2-3 hours of her torturing me. After I came she still left me on the floor but flipped me over face down and stuck a dirty sandal under my face. I know what I had to do. After that she used me to step up onto the bed with me on the floor still. We had mad sex all night lol. With this girl I actually made a cock board and she crushed my cock in all kinds of shoes. I'd get a lot of footjobs too. But this relationship ended after 4 years.

Called my friend and she had broken up too with her bf so we hung out again. Back to stomping sessions with her. I never did the cock board thing with her. She's a big chubby lol. I don't want my cock crushed beyond recognition lol. I told her about it and she's willing to try it. It's just me that's scared lol. So anyway, while we were hanging out for some time she started to date. I stayed single..wasn't interested in anyone after that last relationship. So she felt since she's dating she shouldn't be stomping my cock. I said ok since she's dating. Then after a few months she said she needed new shoes but never had enough money after paying bills. So I told hey I have an idea. I'll buy you shoes and in return you go back to stomping my cock. She thought about it for a while and she agreed. Just no handjobs or blowjobs anymore since she's dating that one guy. I was cool with that. I just wanted her stinky feet and shoes and my cock smashed. So we figured our the payment system by the price of the shoes. $50 shoes would be 5 sessions. And each of those sessions consists of her making me cum twice. We just go by the first digit of the price. $30 will be 3 sessions and so on. She was all for it. So she'd pick out a pair, pay it off then I'd buy another then she'd "pay" it off lol. In that time frame I met my current gf too. But we just continued our secret since we felt there's no sex involved between us. But if any of us get engaged with our significant others we'd stop all this. So this is where I'm at now. My current gf is like no other I've met. She believes in doing anything for her man to keep her happy. I never told her of my fetish..she didn't even know it was fetish. I just picked up her feet one day and started to kiss them one time she was resting her feet on my lap. It relaxed her when i did it. So it slowly grew from there and I told her seeing her in sexy shoes turn me on so we go shoe shopping time to time. I've bought her a lot of shoes. And she likes sandals and flats...my favorite. I've buried my face in both her feet and oooh wow her feet smell so good. She starts to rub my cock with her hand after I sniff her feet and lick them. I'm probably going to wind up marrying this girl. I haven't brought up cock boards or shoe licking with her but I can do without that. I'm just happy she likes getting her feet kissed and licked and likes to buy shoes that turn me on.

So that's my story...greatly shortened. I think I"m missing a girl or two that knew of my fetish and also got involved in it. Seems I never had any trouble meeting a girl to indulge my fetish lol. I've been trampled, crushed, dominated,made into a shoe cleaning slave, made to sniff and lick feet and shoes in my dating life time. Oh and my roommate....big shoe collection and I jerk off into and sniff when I'm feeling horny and no one around to crush my cock and make me cum.