My Cock Stomping Friend's Ultra Smelly Wedges (Updated 5/27)

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

whitenurseclogs

Re: My Cock Stomping Friend's Ultra Smelly Wedges

Post by whitenurseclogs »

Thanks for sharing, Village. If your friend is a big chubby or not, those sandals are still to die for, and thats all that counts to me! I know I could cum relentlessly for her while smelling those! They are just awesome, and like I said, I haven;t seen a pair like those since my SIL's sandals at least ten years ago! Thanks so much for the story and pics. Excellent thread! P.S. I love the bottom of those sandals. They must be so comfy when she's giving you a shoe job because of the flat bottom, and so nice and smooth! I always look for things like the when buying sandals for my girlfriend to wear while giving me shoejobs. Also the footbed is perfect for absorbing, Just perfect all the way around!!
partyanimal

Post by partyanimal »

mmm i can feel the smell :mrgreen:
from here
nice and warm its beggin to get fuck'd

good post :D
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

So I told my friend about clips4sale and she was intrigued by it. She asked if there was a market for what she does to me. I said there is but market might be a little flooded with cock crushing clips. She said she wanted to give it a try anyway. I got rock hard. Now I'm building a cock board so she can practice a little cause all she's done is stomp my cock but now I want her to walk and stand on my bare cock on a cock board. She's a big girl though lol. Not exactly the pretiest feet but man I'd just love getting my cock crushed by her...actually any girl lol. I know another girl...that's bigger than her and she has the softest smoothest plump feet and they look nice too. But she was recently knocked up and has a kid so I don't see her much anymore. Just the occasional chat that she wants me to go over and be under her dirty feet.

So now I'm thinking that with my friend with the smelly sandals what other types of clips to do. I told her we can do walk overs like my cock wasn't even there and just standing on it. Shoejobs with me cumming under her shoes. Inshoe footjobs. And i was even thinking pedal pumping with my cock as the pedal. I couldn't find many clips like that. I actually like that.

So not the preteiest feet but man i'd hate to pass up a chance like this. I told her I don't care about the money lol. I just want to get my cock crushed a bit more.

What do you guys think? Any clip suggestions? I'm building the cock board already and find a way to make some soft of pedal stand for my cock so she can pump it.
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

I love the whole Idea!! Let me know how it turns out!! I'm really looking forward to it!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

It's been a long time since I udpated this post. Well my friend has been coming every so often to stomp my cock and make me sniff and lick her most worn shoes. Mostly my favorites that she knows I love and wears just for me for a whole week...flats, wedges and flat sandals. I had mentioned I wanted to try something different and brought up the "cock board" She was intrigued and showed interest. This was a few months back. Well, I recently sold my home and moved into an apartment still with my roommate that has all the shoes I usually cum in. Rent is cheaper with 2 people lol. Anyway before I moved out of my home and had to close up my woodworking I made a cock board. Larger than ones I've made for a few people. Now I haven't had my cock stood on in years. I mean on a cock board. And for some reason was a bit nervous. Especially cause my cock stomping friend and owner of those ultra smell wedges isn't exactly a small girl. Not overweight either..just chubby. Chubby where her feet and are nice and wide and really makes her feet cover the shoes insoles well for that nice smell. She was just a weight that I didn't know if I could handle. Well this week we made the arrangement for her to come so we can finally use the cock board. She told me she was very excited to try it lol. That amazed me lol. And she told me she's been wearing the flats I had bought her a few months back for her almost daily and she was going to bring them so I can sniff them and lick the insoles clean cause she said they were getting cruddy inside. I had a raging hard on the whole day at work. 7pm came around..had the apartment to myself and she came over. She had me first lay on the floor to use my face as her footstool. She likes to crush my face first and just rub and stomp her feet a little on my face with shoes on still. After about 10min of me groaning under her shoes she'll tell me to lick the soles clean so we can start our little cock crushing session. My cock is already dripping at this point. And all that time I can smell the shoes from that opening at the arches...the smell was just making me so hard.

So I finish up cleaning her shoes and I tell her I'm giong to get the cock board out. So I take it out from under my bed and her eyes open up and she says,"c'mon get under it." lol. So I unzipped and got under. She got on the board and I told her what to do and what not to do lol. So after a few minutes of training and getting my cock nice and crushed we found a good method for her. She was side ways to my cock. So kinda like my cock was facing up towards my head and her foot was across it right under her heel. I told her to just step up on her toes and then come back down on her heel and crush my cock that way and at random times I told her to just stop and stand with all her weight on my cock under he heel. This was all still her using the flats. The felt FUCKING AMAZING!!!! they had a soft rubber sole and when she'd crush me i wouldn't feel much. Even when I would say,"its okay you can put all your weight on me." She said,"I am..don't you feel it?" lol I was like wow i love those shoes cause they're really soft or I'm just really loving this and I can't feel it. Either way when she'd stand full wight on my cock for about a minute on my cock I can see it turning red from the pressure and I was just getting even more turned on. then she'd step off and pump it again under those sexy flats. So I told her I needed to cum already. So she slipped off her shoe told me to sniff the inside and lick it while she stroked my cock. She lubbed it up a bit and stood on it the same way when she was crushing me with her shoes on. And since it was slippery now it would just slide under her foot and it hit all the right spots. And to top it off the smell of her shoe was so strong it would make your eyes water. It just made me hornier. I came just after 30sec lol. So I didn't get to lick her shoe much. But i did stay stay there after I blew a huge load with her shoe over my nose while she kept stepping on my cock a little milking every drop out.

That was my night yesterday. I did order her 3 more pairs of shoes lastnight too. 2 more flats she liked and a pair of wedges.i told her the wedges we have to try next. She's still learning but soon she'll be a pro on that cock board. :-) I'll attach the pix of the shoes she used and I just ordered.

I tried to take pix but my phone didn't do such a good job and I was trying to be sneaky. Next time I'll have a light on so the pix will come out better. But for now I guess just enjoy the story and the pix of the shoes used. She'll be back again next Wed and Friday and I hope to update with actual pictures.
cboard.JPG
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
order1.jpeg
order2.jpeg
order3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Finally managed to sneak in some pictures of my good friend smashing my cock under some flats and wedges. It felt so good. I haven't had my cock crushed like that in a very long time. And I've certainly have hardly had my cock crushed under flats. So my arrangement is turning out pretty good. She loves wedges and flats and those are my favorites too. So I've bought her some and she's agreed to continue to smash my cock all I want. Oh and to use my face as her footstool and my tongue as her shoe cleaner.

The pics are not very good since I've kind of sneaking them in. I pretend I'm texting on my phone while she's walking and in place on my cock and watching tv. A huge turn on she's not paying attention to my poor cock. And like I mentioned before she's no light weight. She put full weight on my cock in the flats. Unbelievable feeling. She made me bleed a little and she loved that. Especially making me cum from just stepping on my cock. This girl gets off on dominating me lol. This was her first time on a cock board and wow she loves the thing. She also used the wedges and that wedge heel was just behind the head of my cock and oh wow. What a feeling. then full weight on one foot ugh.... Oh and all this time while she was in the wedges she told me to sniff the flats she was wearing when she came over. They were one of the first ones I bought her. They are already tearing inside since they are cloth type of insole. And the smell...oh my god. So sniffing those ultra smelly flats and her crushing my cock...i didn't last long and came pretty quick.

The pix are horrible but I'm trying. Atleast you can see a little something. I need to sneak a camera on somewhere.
photo (1).JPG
photo-(2).jpg
photo (3).JPG
photo (4).JPG
photo (4).JPG
photo (8).JPG
photo (9).JPG
photo (11).JPG
photo (12).JPG
photo (14).JPG
photo (15).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Re: My Cock Stomping Friend's Ultra Smelly Wedges (Updated 9

Post by villageidiot33 »

I knew I had a thread of my long time friend on here. Losing track lol. I already posted but I've met with my friend off and on at work and home for foot fun. She knows I love how her feet smell and has the power over me to ask me for shoes anytime she wants. I got her some Bass sandals that I thought looked hot because the soles are going to show a lot of wear and leave foot imprints and it's easy for me to smell and lick clean for her. I can't wait for her to wear them out in the summer. I told her to meet me at work so I can lick and smell them and get a footjob so she can go to class with cum under the sandals. She might be picking up these sandals tomorrow or Saturday and going to try and squeeze in a quick cock trmaple session under these sandals. They look soft but I know it's gonna hurt.

I always get so into it when she's here I forget to take pictures. I'm uploading a video right now though from last time she came.
image-3442970241.jpg
villageidiot33

Re: My Cock Stomping Friend's Ultra Smelly Wedges (Updated 2

Post by villageidiot33 »

Here's the vid guys. Next vid is of my college friend's flats crushing my cock ending with a nice footjob.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ov8k3n
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

is there any chance to see her ? or her body,legs and feet ?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

wizardoz wrote:is there any chance to see her ? or her body,legs and feet ?
I'll try to get a body shot from neck down. She's very private so we'll see. The video I snuck recording it. She just thought I was lighting the board so I could see what she was doing to me.