NEW ZEALAND

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

nzheelslut

Re: NEW ZEALAND

Post by nzheelslut »

just new to this, looking for a heel man after losing my collection of 18 pairs, searching for hookups like giving shoejobs and other kinky things ;)
nzheelslut

Post by nzheelslut »

just new to this, looking for a heel man after losing my collection of 18 pairs, searching for hookups like giving shoejobs and other kinky things ;)
nzheelslut

Post by nzheelslut »

any from northland keen to swap numbers, just discovered how much i enjoy heels snd boot jobs, seeking someone to help me rebuild my collection and to have naughty heel fun with, really keen to try out some of thethings i have read about, also have a thing for slutty clothes and bags so message me ;)
beaum

Post by beaum »

Im new here and from newzealand
Mr. Shine

Post by Mr. Shine »

Last edited by Mr. Shine on Mon May 10, 2021 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
transheelslutnz

Post by transheelslutnz »

any from nz northland keen to meetup and try some fun things out, like boots and wedges but more into stilettos also like lace, silk and leather, so if youre open minded and keen on trying slutty things with heels then message me and we can arrange things from there ;-)
transheelslutnz

any from nz northland keen to meetup and try some fun things out, like boots and wedges but more into stilettos also like lace, silk and leather, so if youre open minded and keen on trying slutty things with heels then message me and we can arrange things from there ;-)
transheelslutnz

transheelslutnz

hey relatively new to this, im a trans andwas introduced by a guy i hooked up wiith now im looking to try more things from off this site so if your keen on teaching me some dirty things messsge me ;-)
transheelslutnz

Re: shoe/boot jobs in new zealand??? Any other members in nz

so any guys around in nz keen to maybe meetup and do heel boot wedge jobs? also into slutty clothes, mainly silk lace and leather so if youre keen message me