NEW ZEALAND

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Loganboots

Re: NEW ZEALAND

Post by Loganboots »

Bump ..where's all the kiwis hiding
rt_saurus

Post by rt_saurus »

Hi, looks like the usual suspects in here. I am a long time admirer of girls in boots, especially trans ladies. Male in 50s in Dunedin, and pretty discreet.
Loganboots

Post by Loganboots »

Hi Tru I love whereing boots
Charlie Oh

Post by Charlie Oh »

Here in Nz, Auckland.M26 I would like to cum in ur wife heels, available for meeting, no host . PM if u are interested
Charlie Oh

Post by Charlie Oh »

M 26 I would like to cum in wife shoes/ heels/ boots that she will walk happily unaware that she is walking with cum in her feet
Soleman1

Post by Soleman1 »

Hey all I'm from Auckland. Looking for someone or a group session would be better with a few of us and have a bit of fun with everyone's feet. I'm into stinky feet and definitely a sole man and just to be smothered by lots of feet would be awesome. Absolutely a sucker for dark footprints in flats or shoes but I love ballet flats the most as they stink the most. Anyone keen for a group meetup or singles... Ages from 25-40 only please. Must have no crusty feet. Cheers team
Loganboots

Post by Loganboots »

Hey I'm definitely interested pm me
Loganboots

Post by Loganboots »

Hey I'm definitely interested pm me
Charlie Oh

Post by Charlie Oh »

M 26 I would like to cum in wife shoes/ heels/ boots that she will walk happy unaware that she is walking with cum in her feet
Charlie Oh

Post by Charlie Oh »

M 26 I would like to cum in wife shoes/ heels/ boots that she will walk happy unaware that she is walking with cum in her feet