ROMANIA

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kinkyz

Re: ROMANIA

Post by kinkyz »

Salutare. Anybody else? :D
frtts80

Post by frtts80 »

Hi do you have a contact number?
ove77

Post by ove77 »

Daca vreti sa facem schimb de poze in prima faza cu picioarele doamnelor noastre, soleslover82@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
opslaugther

Post by opslaugther »

ove77 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:04 pmcineva din ro?
da
opslaugther

Post by opslaugther »

kinkyz wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:53 am Salutare. Anybody else? :D
daaaa
FlipFlopLicker

Post by FlipFlopLicker »

I’ll be visiting Bucharest from May 22 to May 30 and would enjoy to share my wife’s shoes, panties and photos with other men to cum on/inside of :). Would anyone here be interested in a private meet like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlipFlopLicker

Post by FlipFlopLicker »

Here’s her cute little feet
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Anyone in Romania that is active on this forum? I have a very hot girl who would like to get her high heeled boots cummed on and film it for me.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
aaff

Post by aaff »

Da