ENGLAND - Leeds, York

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ukcob

ENGLAND - Leeds UK

Post by ukcob »

Looking for guys / CDs with a fetish for boots in the North of England. Happy to travel to the right people or can accommodate. Have 5 or 6 pairs of boots including an incredible pair of thigh length black leather boots that I'd love to see covered in cum! Also love to meet another CD who would give me a heeljob and let me cum over their boots or heels.
Not into anything heavy, just any kind of horny fun involving heels. PM if interested. x
sexywardy

ENGLAND - Leeds / York

Post by sexywardy »

Looking for women who would be willing to have their feet, boots or shoes cummed on, especially big interest in uggs if anyone has any i would be willing to pay to do them... :D
Lux08

Re: ENGLAND - Leeds, York

Post by Lux08 »

From north east.

I've not done this before but I'm looking for somebody to take my girlfriends shoes from me and cum in them and give them back.

How does this work do we meet and what the guarantee ill get them returned as she will eventually notice ?
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Lux08 wrote:From north east. I've not done this before but I'm looking for somebody to take my girlfriends shoes from me and cum in them and give them back. How does this work do we meet and what the guarantee ill get them returned as she will eventually notice ?
where in Yorkshire are u?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
HighHeelwearer

Heels and Boots, York meet

Post by HighHeelwearer »

I am a mature high heel and boots fetishist. I have a huge collection of 6" and 7" heeled shoes in a UK9/10 plus boots UK8/9. I am a uk 8/9. Would love to share my passion with like minded people to walk out in the country with, or simply having heel and boot fun. I can walk in my heels, often wear for many hours at a time. Am slim, 12st, 509, fit. work full time.
My fetish is for extreme arches so most of my shoes have no platforms.
on a side I also have a plimsoll fetish, rubber toe cap lace to toe especially, namely dunlops
get in touch, I will not bite, can meet weekends or evenings if local, can accommodate some times.
diablo1987x

Post by diablo1987x »

I'm looking for girls willing to do shoejob nylon footjob or handjob.I can pay for that or return a favour .Im traveling across Europe, I am often in Birmingham but I can drive anywhere in the UK.I would like to have "shoe friends" in every country in Europe. IF you want I can take you to Paris, Rome, Amsterdam and many places.Any ideas?
bootsgloves

Post by bootsgloves »

In yorkshire tomorrow and have got a pair of heels that my girlfriend was throwing out, platform with 6" heels. Wanting to give them to someone so they can have fun with them then post pics of the outcome, any takers?
bootsgloves

Post by bootsgloves »

Will be around leeds all next week too ;)
footman3084

Post by footman3084 »

hi im in leeds if ur about
bootsgloves

Post by bootsgloves »

I'll be around leeds this morning till dinner time, then I'll be around there all next week through the day, let me know where your near and I can drop them off for you ;)