ENGLAND - Leeds, York

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Roshe123

Re: ENGLAND - Leeds, York

Post by Roshe123 »

Anybody around this area preferably into Converse, Nike's in particular Nike Roshes?
Leedsleeds

Post by Leedsleeds »

Lux08 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:10 am From north east.

I've not done this before but I'm looking for somebody to take my girlfriends shoes from me and cum in them and give them back.

How does this work do we meet and what the guarantee ill get them returned as she will eventually notice ?

I’ll be more than happy to do this. Give me them wait a few minutes and you can have them
Back immediately
Leedsleeds

Post by Leedsleeds »

I’ll gladly take car of these for you
Halky68

Post by Halky68 »

I’m a 45 year old cross dresser love shoes and cunning on them..whilst dressed of course...have a huge cock lol up for meets if anyone is interested...can travel...willing to wank/suck off guys whilst in the company of lovely shoes or just wank over them with you...let me know!
UKfeet90

Post by UKfeet90 »

Hey all! Is this page still active? I am from the Leeds/York area and would be interested in having some fun with your girlfriends shoes as I have seen requested above?
UKfeet90

Post by UKfeet90 »

Hi guys! I am new here but have a request. I want someone to come round and have fun with my girlfriends shoe cupboard and even cum in them.

Would be in the Leeds/York area. Look forward to hearing back.

Thanks
UKfeet90

Post by UKfeet90 »

Is anyone free in Leeds area in a couple of weeks from 15th September to come and have some fun with my girlfriends shoes? PM me or respond here
Shoejob_fan

Post by Shoejob_fan »

Bit of a longshot this but here goes.
I have a small collection of heels I use to wank myself and cum over/in, I've never had a real shoejob from a woman though.
Is there any women out there who would like to break my shoejob cherry?
Wanted84

Post by Wanted84 »

Looking for older guys, who are interested in wives shoes (flats, wedges, mules, courter heels, cfm heels), up for meetings too
UKfeet90

Post by UKfeet90 »

Anyone in Leeds want to have a play with my gfs heels and shoes?

Leave your Snapchat/twitter/skypes below as I am more active on there